Pictures of your City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandstorm. Could Be Lubbock.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Graz:

The "Uhrturm"

City center from above:

The university center. My apartment is lamentably 20m left from the pic:

Eggenberg Castle:

Emperor Friedrich III's mausoleum:
      Last edited by Wernazuma III; June 5, 2003, 13:45.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Dr. Kellogg: I've been at Ulm a few years ago and loved it. It seems to be some kind of "slow city", without the usual urban distress.
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wernazuma III
          Dr. Kellogg: I've been at Ulm a few years ago and loved it. It seems to be some kind of "slow city", without the usual urban distress.
          Absolutely! However, since a new IKEA branch opened, the city is full of traffic! Everyone wants to buy swedish furniture..

Comment

Working...
          X