Immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Heresson's logic.

"Nothing God says is illogical, but I'm going to ignore the largest part of the Bible to avoid finding troublesome bits."
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Gotta love those unspecified complaints.

Why don't you air the troublesome passages, Laz?

I requested this way back and have yet to find an answer.

Where does the bible teach that women are less valuable then men?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
        I love Heresson's logic.

"Nothing God says is illogical, but I'm going to ignore the largest part of the Bible to avoid finding troublesome bits."
        I'm not being illogical, but You're being ignorant a bit.
        Not all Christian groups accepted Old Testament as the word of the God.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by obiwan18
          Elijah:

First off, why select a username of a prominent Hebrew prophet?
          It also happens to be his surname obiwan
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by obiwan18
            Gotta love those unspecified complaints.

Why don't you air the troublesome passages, Laz?

I requested this way back and have yet to find an answer.

Where does the bible teach that women are less valuable then men?

1 Timothy 2:11-12
            A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

Ephesians 5:22-24
            Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

There's two for starters.

Comment

• What's this to do with criminals invading our shores?
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• What's that got to do with immigration?

Comment

• Everything.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• You'll be saying sorry when the next terrorist attack on the West is perpertrated by an asylum seeker to the UK.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• You're bearing as an avatar the logo of a party which has two convicted terrorist bombers in it's National Executive, foolish boy.

Comment

• This will be on a didfferent scale.

Labour's party holds someone who has committed treason. Can't be worse than that.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Riiiiiight.....

In 1986, bombers flew from RAF Lakenheath to bomb the Presidential residence in Libya. It was a direct attempt to kill Col. Gadaffi in response to Libyan-backed terrorism such as the Libyan Embassy shooting in London and the hijack of the Achille Lauro.

In 1988, which leader did Nick Griffin accept a fully-funded trip to visit, in order to request funding for the NF?

Clue- His surname begins with a G and has a couple of F's in it.

Comment

• "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• What's this to do with criminals invading our shores?
                              In all populations, one expects to find criminals. Terrorist attacks in Britain as far as I know, have always been conducted by British citizens. If you are going to persecute and kick out immigrants who are citizens, then legally, you should be kicking out "native" citizens.

As far as terrorism goes, good screening, good cultural acclimatisation will deal with much of that. For actual terrorists, well they are a matter for the intelligence service, and no justification for stopping immigration period.
                              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

• From Bods sig
                                BNP will continue to attract white voters because as a group they are being ignored, and indeed treated with contempt, by the main political parties

Being treated as equals with the immigrant populations? Awww poor us. Anti-discrimination laws, financial resources devoted to integration and a decent quality of life for those that are vulnerable? Hardly a crime of the main political parties.

The most they could be guilty of is a little over-political correctness, but then again, hardly a crime and hardly making white people suffer.

I suspect that argument has more to do with asylum seekers who appear to be financially better off than the locals, causing resentment. Something of a subjective argument, much of the housing is provided by the councils giving them a stage 1/2 on Maslows hierarchy of needs, while most of the locals are at stage 3 (in terms of security). In terms of a few select individuals who wear gold jewelry, the latest phones, nice clothes etc, well these high-profile kids who go out a lot, (relative to the majority who dont go out much), are either illegal immigrants or criminals, and thus come under the justice system. One may note that there are plenty of those in the native population too. Dont for one second assume that these people are anything other than a tiny minority of the asylum seekers and immigrants.
                                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Working...
                                X