No announcement yet.

Jessica Lynch has amnesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women should be allowed to serve in combat units IF they meet the same physical standards as men. Period. This has nothing to do with Jessica Lynch because she was not serving in a combat unit.

Comment

Originally posted by oedo
      right, even hitler didn´t try to attack our swiss cheese-friends. the only empire I know about trying to attack switzerland have been the romans. it was a complete desaster. conquering Helvetica wasn´t that much of a problem. however the swiss scattered salt all over their land before they fled, in order to make it useless for the romans. they finally succeeded with their "strategy".
      Not exactly: the Helvetii decided to leave what is actually Switzerland, without Julius Caesar permission, so they packed all their goods and families, and to make sure not to turn back they burned their houses (and maybe even scattered salt on the ground? never heard about that though...).

Nonetheless, the Romans came to stop them from leaving the country, and so the Helvetii had to stay and live where they were (and rebuild averything).

A few centuries later, we gave the Habsburg a hard time though, main european power though they were!
      Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
      Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
      POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
      LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

why would I oppose gay service?

I do support the don't ask don't tell policy though. eventually that will not be necessary.

Comment

I agree these two things have little in commone. But I meant to post this several weeks ago, but Lancer beat me to it

The thing is the feminists have a lot of countrol in this country. And women aren't required to have the same level of fitness as men. In the navy, the women could get out of heavy lifting, so the men have to do twice the work. And many women join the military just to meet men!! And some of these women have sex with entire divisions (although that benefit to that is the morale boost ) Some do join for the career though.

boy, it sounds like I'm *****ing here, well I better stop.

What do I care, I no longer serve in the military .

Comment

if you ever plan to disarm my country you won´t get any trouble with me.
            As do I, however, I think Canada's politicians have already done a good job of dismantling our military.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
            X