Most important human feeling/emotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love

I am proof you can go long periods of time without love.

try going long periods of time without hunger.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      What is the feeling when I listen to an achingly beautiful piece of music, and it moves me so much that it feels like I am literally being lifted out of myself?
      Insanity?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I get that feeling, but usually with powerful angry music like Sepultura, or Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          love

I am proof you can go long periods of time without love.

for reals, now thats what im talking about, willis.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
            Hunger. Without hunger, I'd starve to death.

Comment

Animals really can feel laziness. Look at cat, who is sitting on the floor and do not want to go even to get food.
              money sqrt evil;
              My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                Easy. Eating something helps a lot
                Blah

Comment

Love.

1 Cor 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Love. True love not lust not desire or sexual need. But true and unabiding love where you give yourself totaly to the other person and they to you. Where you are comfortable at the moives or just staying home watching tv. Love that prevokes laughter always and tears now and then but that always and ever endures. Knowing that everyday that person will walk through your door and always be there for you loving you, committed to you and you to them. Being loved for who you are and not what you have, but for what you don't have. Loved faults and all. Simply to be loved. Totaly, honestly, completly.
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

what the world needs now is love, sweet love...
                      lord, we don't need another mountain...

there's a shortage of it, though.

besides, not everything or everyone can love~ 'tis unfortunate, and they're the reasons why the world is in the fix it's in.
                      B♭3

Comment

Lust because with out it the human race just wouldn't be half as (biologically) successful.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Schadenfruede(?)- The secret feeling of relief and even amusement at someone else's discomfort or ill fortune.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                          X