No announcement yet.

Most important human feeling/emotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People , most of you are optimist. It's wrong, i think.
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Hunger is your basic biological instinct and will override any other emotional feelings.

A hungry person is most likely not a nice person. Exceptions exist, but rare.

Only the thirst can override the hunger.

Comment

Fear is a basic biological instinct too, I´d say.
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          Humility
          I second this!!!

But since it's not on there, I voted for Hope because like MRT said, Hope drives ppl.
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

This list leaves many out, and includes some strange ones - but from those available I have to say Hope.

Not everyone finds love, but most everyone hopes to.

Comment

Why isn't irritation on there? It's the source of anger, one of the major sources of desire, and probably the driving force behind a lot of technological progress. Not to mention it's more common than a good number of the ones up there combined. Irritation has got to be one of the most underrated feelings ever.

Of the ones up there...well...depends what you mean by most important. Love is definitely the most important to someone who's got it. But going for one that has had the most effect on the history and present condition of the human race as a whole, you can't argue with laziness.
              "Although I may disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to hear me tell you how wrong you are."

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                Fear is a basic biological instinct too, I´d say.
                That, too.

A fearful person with a big stick/knife/gun is very very dangerous.

Comment

Angst
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Vainglory
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

happiness/ joy. whatever emotion you pick as important, ultimately it will be due to enjoying the presence/absence of thos emotions.
                      :-p

Comment

All emotions suck. Thought uber alles.

Can animals feel love, anger, envy or laziness

I can give examples of love and anger, but not envy or laziness. Anyone care to help out?
                        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Hunger. Without hunger, I'd starve to death.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Can animals feel love, anger, envy or laziness

I can give examples of love and anger, but not envy or laziness. Anyone care to help out?
                            IMO, envy and laziness is just misinterpretations of other real emotions.

Envy = Jealousy = Greed

My dog gets mad at other (certain) dogs if they try and take something from her, i.e. my attention, her favorite toy, food... She is very protective, what emotions control this? Could it be that she doesn't want someone else to have what she has? IS that not the root of envy?

Laziness (which is not really an emotion but a state of being) = exhaustion = tired

My dog gets tired all the time, and heck, my cat gained 10 lbs one summer because it was to lazy to move.

I just feel that ppl call things emotions, when sometimes it is a feeling combined with a irrational/rational thought.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

All positive emotions for others come from EMPATHY-not love-so I vote empathy.

Comment

Humility
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X