This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dimytes
    Milamber! You're up next. I challange YOU!

Regards
    Sir Dimytes Vilantis
    Tsk-tsk-tsk

Those young lads........
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• It keeps the ladder lively, Birdman! We need the youngsters to keep the fire going!

Comment

• Youngster.....huhu!
        Long time since anyone named me a youngster

Comment

• First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I notice MPteach posted a challenge to me a little while back, I accept, let me know what settings you would like
            :)

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
              david42one I would like to challenge you to a match:

Map size: med -- Randomized
              Difficulty: Deity
              Barbarians: Ruins Only
              Ruins: Off Limits Wonders: No Wonders Allowed
              Earth World
              Bloodlust Off
              Pollution On
              Number of Civilizations: 2
              Map:
              Wet/Dry 50%
              Warm/Cold 50%
              Ocean/Land 50%
              Island/Continent 50%
              Uniform/Diverse 50%
              Few/Many Goods 50%
              One Settler (default)
              100 Gold (default)

Let's not use the "Farm under city bug" just to try to conform to our "No bug usage" standard in Challenge Matches.
              Sounds good, except I would like 2 ai, if you don't mind.
              Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
              - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

• Challenge from Dimytes accepted

Comment

• Challenge match Dimytes vs ricketyclik has started.

Comment

• Challenge match Dimytes vs Milamber started.

Comment

• I do not do AI on head to head matches, sorry online or here. Seems to take away from the true sport of hunt'em and kill 'em one on one.
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                        I do not do AI on head to head matches, sorry online or here. Seems to take away from the true sport of hunt'em and kill 'em one on one.
                        I agree..if its a one on one match then thats what it should ne..

Excellent Point oh Great Blackice!!
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• 76. Chlg 76 Dimytes vs. ricketyclik; Started Jan-2004 -- In progress.
                          77. Chlg 77 Dimytes vs. Milamber; Started Jan-2004 -- In progress.

Comment

• How does one start a standard PBEM challenge match with no A/I? I thought the minimum number of players in a PBEM was three.

Comment

• Typically you edit them out of the game, as with ruins. Of course it is best to have someone else do it for you but, if that does not happen just play a duel duel.
                              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                              Or do we?

Comment

• Thanks, Blackice. But if it's a dual-duel game you mean just edit the a/i out before you start the game? How do you do that? Via command mode?

Comment

Working...
                                X