• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amen
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• hatschy works like a charm great job, turn 50 and no issue's at all, let the real challenge matches begin.

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Re: challenge

Originally posted by mpteach
        I want to challenge

Pave to a duel duel match
        Challenge accepted. With no pollution and no mods, right?
        The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• whatever you want

but could you wait a few weeks im super busy. Colledge, uprgrading comp etc............................................
          Hab 2:3 For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpteach
            whatever you want

but could you wait a few weeks im super busy. Colledge, uprgrading comp etc............................................
            Yeah he is.
            Attached Files

Comment

• I surrender to Milamber at 192. Well played Milamber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Yeah he is.
                Troll!!!!!

You would be a perfect game-moderator!

I might even loose my lead-position in the lazy-game-moderators-club to you if you really went for that .
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Ladder Update --

*67. Chlg 67 Milamber def. ricketyclik (Resigned); Started Jul-2003 -- -- Finished Jan-2004; Turns 192.

Congrats Milamber!

Comment

• I hereby issue challenges to:

Milamber
                    Mathemagician
                    Blackice

Comment

• ok you set this one up
                      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• I might even loose my lead-position in the lazy-game-moderators-club

I am not certain Birdy but I think I have taken you over in this one

ricketyclik, sure I'll try to have one going this week.
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Somebody's got to challenge that berXpert fella! He can't just rest on his laurels at the number one spot and then stop playing!! If no one else challenges him, I'll have to do the dirty work myself! Hatschy and David42One? You haven't played berXpert yet? How about challenging Numero Uno berXpert? You are both within range.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                            Somebody's got to challenge that berXpert fella! He can't just rest on his laurels at the number one spot and then stop playing!! If no one else challenges him, I'll have to do the dirty work myself! Hatschy and David42One? You haven't played berXpert yet? How about challenging Numero Uno berXpert? You are both within range.
                            Yes, pls do.

I have to train a little more before I do a fourth try .
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I had only tell this to nukeboy and now I want to share with you all... it's like to free my self of this pain.

My wife die last december 10th 2003, loosing her battle against cancer. She was only 29. We were divorcing 2 years ago and I stoped that when we discovered she had cancer.

Now that she is not with me, I feel you all as a part of my family, thank you for play with me all this years.

Feel free to ask me for a game whenever you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
                                I had only tell this to nukeboy and now I want to share with you all... it's like to free my self of this pain.

My wife die last december 10th 2003, loosing her battle against cancer. She was only 29. We were divorcing 2 years ago and I stoped that when we discovered she had cancer.

Now that she is not with me, I feel you all as a part of my family, thank you for play with me all this years.

Feel free to ask me for a game whenever you want.
                                Our prayers are with you

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X