Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sorry to hear that, Perea. My condolences.

Comment

• I am not sure what to write - except that I send my condolences - so that is what I am doing.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Thank you guys

Comment

• Comment

• Sad to here about that Berx
            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• To happier things, how do you make a dual-duel? Is it like I make a normal PBEM game with random map and then save it and send that with the other, or how?
                The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• Yes, that's it Pave. You got it. Just remember on the first turn to just "End" the turn without moving the settler. Then open that turn, that is now on the desktop, and play that turn normally. Then send both turns on your desktop to your opponent.

It helps to set up the email address names as playerA@playerB and playerB@playerA. That helps suppress, a bit, the file name confusion on your desktop.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                    Yes, that's it Pave. You got it. Just remember on the first turn to just "End" the turn without moving the settler. Then open that turn, that is now on the desktop, and play that turn normally. Then send both turns on your desktop to your opponent.

It helps to set up the email address names as playerA@playerB and playerB@playerA. That helps suppress, a bit, the file name confusion on your desktop.
                    I have to say although MPTeach is a bit slow these days, he and I can both attest that it makes the biggest difference!

In one game I have a horrid starting position and in other start well..ahem..I am simply blessed!
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Ok so I started in 8th place took over 5 lost it unknown why?
                      Have three unfinished challenges and am in 7th?

Ok ber want a game? Quinns up for a legal kicking?

Bird how about chicken for dinner and the rest of you no shows heh... what do we have here a chicken salad?

I want number one so lets play...
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                        Ok so I started in 8th place took over 5 lost it unknown why?

Bird how about chicken for dinner and the rest of you no shows heh... what do we have here a chicken salad?

Originally posted by blackice

ricketyclik, sure I'll try to have one going this week.

Comment

Ok so I started in 8th place took over 5 lost it unknown why?

Ah, but Blackice, you told me you'd start our challenge game last weekend, remember? Perhaps you ate too much poultry yourself?
                          Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
                          - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

• Originally posted by david42one

Ah, but Blackice, you told me you'd start our challenge game last weekend, remember? Perhaps you ate too much poultry yourself?
                            Attached Files
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Hey what's was that your Canadian Nightmare?!!?

A challenge?!

If so, I am ready
                              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Ok thats three :d: I am on it
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X