X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey filix

I could not agree more

Email me anytime for a game. ;0)
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by filix

Hey quinns what do you think about a nice game? I need someone to play with

greeting filix
      Okay Filix! Sounds fine to me. Check out the first page of this thread and let me know if you want to be added to this challenge ladder (i.e. if you agree to the "notes"). If so, this will be a challenge match and I will attempt to defend my number two position. Email me at quinn2084@yahoo.com for the settings. We usually just play the standard settings in challenge matches (see same first page thread), but let me know which settings you like and we'll discuss. Thanks!

P.S. Are you from Cuba? You mentioned that you were GMT +5 or something which puts you ... not in Cuba, I think. Feliz Navidad

Comment

• PBEM

Sorry but the PBEM thing is a bit to slow for me im too impatient. But i would like to play a Multiplayer game with you. I hope i will do a good battle with you. I havent played for 18 months so im out of practise! Ill have a look how this CTP PBEM Challenge Ladder is structured...
        What is the standard setting?

PS No im not in cuba i live in GMT+1 ... But i like cuba
        Attached Files
        Last edited by filix; December 8, 2003, 05:43.

Comment

• Blackice, my emails to you say this:

:
          216.221.81.26 does not like recipient.
          Remote host said: 554 Service unavailable; Client host [203.59.3.38] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Spam Received See: http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/l...IP=203.59.3.38
          Giving up on 216.221.81.26.

Comment

• Hi Filix,

Too bad. All I have time for is PBEM right now. I work at my "paid" work for about 10 hours a day (including commute time). Then I work on my personal "unpaid" business on the weekends and evenings while spending as much time as I can with my baby daughter! All I can afford is maybe 10 to 20 minutes a day for CTP PBEM. I like online games, though. Maybe we can set aside some Satuday morning (7:00 AM to 11:00 AM Los Angeles time) -- that might work for me if you still want to play. Troll and Blackice sound like they love to play online and also have time for it. They are good players and will give you a good game.

Quinns

Comment

• Filix,

Here are the standard settings we use for PBEM games.

-----
              Standard Challenge Match Settings:
              (Players should agree which settings to use. These are the standard settings, but can be changed to suit the wishes of the players.)

Map size: Huge -- Randomized
              Difficulty: Emperor
              Barbarians: Ruins Only
              Ruins: Off Limits -- No Entry (to disable ruins on initial random map -- modify ctp_data/default/gamedata/const.txt file -- set RUINS_CHANCE_PER_BOX from 1.0 to 0.0)
              Wonders: No Wonders Allowed
              Earth World
              Bloodlust Off
              Pollution On
              Number of Civilizations: 4
              (2 Human Players, 2 Computer Players)
              Map:
              Wet/Dry 50%
              Warm/Cold 50%
              Ocean/Land 50%
              Island/Continent 50%
              Uniform/Diverse 50%
              Few/Many Goods 50%
              One Settler (default)
              100 Gold (default)

Comment

• lets roll

Hi ok lets play a game. I would like to play 100% and with no ai and no nukes. I want to play with the indians...
                Send me the first turn

greetings filix

Comment

• Re: lets roll

Originally posted by filix
                  Hi ok lets play a game. I would like to play 100% and with no ai and no nukes. I want to play with the indians...
                  Send me the first turn

greetings filix
                  no nukes ?

but thats the best part about it.
                  ask hatschy !
                  Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                  O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Okay filix, great! I sent you an email letter with the settings. Modify them if you like and email me back with your preferences. Should be a good game.

Comment

• ricketyclik let me get this right? You are trying to email me and that is the response you get from your server?

I do not have spam filters, I get very little if any spam. Ok my yahoo account has spam blocker but I doubt you are sending it there.

What email address are you trying?
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

• I think it was the cogeco one Blackice.

Comment

• I have seven of them, try blackiceglATcogecoDOTca see if that makes a difference.
                          Or do we?

Comment

• challenge

I want to challenge

ChadCoffman to a dual duel match

shaved_ape to a dual duel match
                            and

Pave to a duel duel match
                            Hab 2:3 For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Comment

• MPTeach -- Welcome to the CTP PBEM Challenge Ladder!

But I thought you mentioned that you have a BAID of Deity, and therefore you will jump to the bottom of the Deity players. You can challenge up from there if you like, instead. I'll add you to the ladder just below Protoss72000 at number 18. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Comment

• match

I would like to challenge

Trol to a duel dual match

Protoss72000 to a dual duel match.

I prefer having pollution off and no mods. but the rest is up to you.
                                Hab 2:3 For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Comment

Working...
                                X