• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn to Don

Comment

Turn 241 to Paul

Comment

Turn 241 to Zaphod. The Dutch are proud to announce the completion of the Wormhole Sensor.

Comment

Still no word from Zaphod, so I ended his turn and sent it to Yeti. If I still haven't heard anything from him by the time I get my next turn, I will set his civ to AI.

Comment

Hi Paul.

How much has Zaphod left

More than you left me earlier in the game? If yes, then I can sub him until he is back.

Bird - former leader of a land called England.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

After Don's attack he now has 5 cities left. But he is technologically more advanced than your English civ. As far as I'm concerned you can take over the Russians, but it won't be for long, because I already completed the wormhole sensor.

Comment

Braggart

Comment

Ok, I'll sub - but I am not going to be rated even if Zaphod is rated now.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Since Yeti apparently still hasn't played his turn, I thought it would be a good idea to already give TheBirdMan a chance to play his first turn. So I sent the turn to him.

Comment

• Turn 242 to Yeti.

Captain Maxim wanted to be everywhere else. What a smell. Worse than he had ever been vitness to.

Vodka, old beer, smoke and a smell, unknown to him, were in the air.

Who ever, that had launched this "attack" were ruthless. I must act as I was General Zaphod. What would he do now - except from having a heavy headeche. He might survive or.... or not?! Time will tell.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 242 to TheBirdMan

Comment

• Turn 243 to Yeti (seems the russians were a little too late with last turn).

The russians tries to activate her allies - if no responces are received, the russian nation will not exist for long.

Seems to me, like the warloving americans has used the absence of a decent russian leader to destroy or conquer most of the nation, killing defenceless women and children.

Gandhi

Comment

• sorry for not saying a word for such a long a time.
                            i had a lot of trouble, of personal nature as well as a lot of work in office.
                            if you wish i can play again from now on (for a few weeks, since i will visit real russia soon *g* )
                            if the birdman wants to continue playing russia its fine for me as well.
                            just let me know.

greetings zaph,
                            who at the moment has a bad flu and so the time to care upon this.
                            sorry again

Comment

• Turn to Don:

Statement from Supreme Commander Yeti:

Ahh, Maxim nice to hear from you. Unfortunately the war is over. France has succesfully beaten her Austrailian agressors, and has made peace.

You must understand that France is in no position to wage war against the Americans. We have anhilliated an entire American city for your cause, and destroyed many American units during this great war, all while fighting a bitter war for our survival with the Austrailians. Russia destroyed nothing for the French. With that in mind, you can understand why I am hesitant to fight a war for you.

I would, however, still be willing to remain aliied with you, as being a neighbor of France would serve mutual benefit.

I'm sure if you talk to Don, a suitable arrangement can be made to end hostilities. I have sent you some gold as a gift, and more will be on the way should you embrace peace.

Yeti, the War Weary.

ps, hope you are well Zaphod, I always wanted to go to Russia and see Red Square, I hear it's really cool!

Comment

• Hi Zaphod

I am ready to sub for you until you are back - hoping there still will be a Russian nation then.

Captain Maxim/Bird

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X