Monkey 2 - part VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey 2 - part VIII

Time for a new thread. You can find the old one at http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum10/HTML/000365.html

Turn 228 to Zaphod

turn to the bird

Comment

Turn 229 to Yeti.

All diplomatic steps and trade offers are accepted by the english with thanks.

Mr. Bird.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

The Lung will be back in 24 hours. I await my next turn

Comment

turn 229 to Don

France is pleased to open up trade with the English. The people are quite happy with this yummy food, as "yardbird" can get old.

As a result, another order has been placed. The French Navy will do all it can to protect this most rightous trade route.

Yeti

Comment

Turn 229 to Zaphod

Comment

turn 230 to charlie_zero_five@yahoo.com (Yeti).

Trade problems - Cannot send crabs to Toulouse as the city already has 4 traderoutes.

[This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited January 31, 2001).]
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I had a Army meeting last nite and didn't get home till 4am this morning, and I'm actually busy at work...weird. Anyway I'll be sending at approx 1800, (1900 Apoly time). tnx

yeti

Comment

Turn 230 to Don

France will try to manage without more crabs
                  [This message has been edited by Yeti (edited February 02, 2001).]

Comment

The Germans have just initiated their death wish by pirating Australian trade routes. Who exactly took over the Germans, or are they still AI? In any case, numerous German diplomats/Musketeers/etcetera have been made an example of, so unless ther Germans wish to give reason for their treachery, German cities will made examples of until there are none left

Turn 230 to Paul.

Comment

Turn 230 to Zaphod.

Lung, the Germans are on AI.

Comment

Turn to Yeti.

I am withdrawing from the ranked players in this game.

I will be too costly (just take a look at the ratings due to take a replacement in DC).

This will probably cost me another penalty - but I will survive on longer terms.

Gandhi

Comment

Thanks, Paul. I don't suppose there'll be any reasoning with them then, will there!?!

Comment

That would seem very unlikely. I had similar problems with the English and would have killed them if TheBirdMan hadn't jumped in to rescue them from this fate. So I guess in a few turns there will be no more Germans?

Comment

Take the english as well - they are no good anymore in this game - but send to turn to me now and then - just that I can "feel" how the game is going (or just post your insults/dirty tricks here ).
                              [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited February 05, 2001).]

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                              X