No announcement yet.

Monkey 2 - part VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As reliable as a Swissy clock, the great Lung keeps his word and has played his turn, and captured Paris. Oh, i'm sure i promised someone that i'd capture it

Turn 234 to the Paul god

Comment

Turn 234 to Zaphod.

We have noticed that the Americans are taking this war very close to the Dutch borders. If this gets too close we will be forced to enter into this conflict.

Comment

Er, better make that a "swiss" clock. Man, what was i drinking...i mean, thinking!!

Comment

turn to yeti

ooops, the bird is still around, isn't he?
          sorry, so i'll send him the turn as well.

i'll be away for a few days (till monday eve approx.)
          if you like you can set me for ai, which might speed up all this mess alittle.

Comment

Yep - Tweety is still here.

But the only reason is, that both Lung and Paul are lazy......

Come on boy - 2 cities of size 1 (no use for you) but one size 3 - a very nice place to hide a dutch army for later use.

I have the turn, will be played in 4-5 hours.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Statement from Supreme Commander Yeti:

The pitiful and poor excuse of an invasion force that occupied Paris is now pushin' daisies, as well as the other vermin who were at the city's outskirts. I was mildly offended that the city was not nuked, as the Americans have nuked my other 2 cities. But, I understand, the Aussies are not capable of taking on France one-on-one!

On a side note, I would like to thank the wise Paul for gifting me old military forces They are quite modern for France's standards, and were instrumental in defeating Aussie forces in Paris. I'm sorry I wasn't able to use them against the Americans, which you requested.....By all means, it would be flattering for you to join Austrailia and America in their foolish quest to conquer France. It would take 2 Superpowers and a rogue nation to defeat France:P

Curiously, the smoldering radioactive ruin which was once Rouen, was vacant of enemy forces. Are the Americans short on Nukes and Paratroopers for their Master, oops, I'm sorry, I mean the Austrailians

How many more cities will you have to lose, Americans, before you abandon this war against the French? As you can see, it's only a matter of time before I eliminate the Aussies from our nation's blessed lands. I am flattered that such a small nation as France can defeat your attacks, from 2 fronts, no less, and launch counterattacks on you and the Aussies. You cannot produce enough nukes for France to surrender.

Ahh, the Aussies I hope you can hear the boats loading all the way back at your pitiful homeland. For in a few turns, ok maybe decades, your nation will be nothing but radioactive rubble I will nuke each of your insidious cities, and twice more for good measure! Hear the echos of the French Cadence within your walls!

I'M COMIN' TA GET YA LUNG! YA HEAR! AND HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME!

Yeti, the Softspoken

ahh, me feel much better
              btw...turn 235 to Don

Comment

Turn 235 to Zaphod.

Dutch troops have captured the city of Tyumen from the Americans as our first act to support our Russian allies. Meanwhile, Dutch engineers finished building the Starladder in Arnhem.

Comment

Ah, the idle boasts of the pathetic French! Our suspicions of global conspiracy between the French, Russian, and Dutch nations have been confirmed How easily the French boast when they have the might of the Dutch and their magic weapons behind them! Were it not for their help the conniving French leaer, Yeti, would be begging for mercy right now!

And as for the Dutch, why would they punish nations that resisted the treacherous proposals of their so-called allies to invade the very nation that would protect them?!!! It seems that the saviours of honesty and integrity are to be made scapegoats while the traitors gather strength to back-stab their saviour, the honourable Dutch! It seems that where the Dutch have strength in technology, they apparently lack in wisdom in defending their would-be attackers

Paul of the Dutch, when Australia but a memory, be wary of your so-called "friends".

Comment

Yeti never begs...only barks...Woof

Who let the Yetis out?

Comment

turn to the bird,
                      sorry for the delay

Comment

next me pls.
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

OK

Yeti
                          [This message has been edited by Yeti (edited March 02, 2001).]

Comment

Turn recieved from Zaph, will next and play turn when I get home from work, or the bar, whichever comes first I plan to indulge in Cooper's Vintage Ale compliments of Lung's invasion force

Yeti

Comment

Turn to Don

Statement from Supreme Commander Yeti:

The failure of the Austrailian Invasion is complete. At the request of refugees from Toulouse, a tactical nuclear warhead was detonated over the inept and defenseless Aussie troops outside of Toulouse. I can only assume that forces in the city proper were destroyed as well. Reports from our intelligence sources indicate all residents of the city survived.

The Rouen 2nd Brigade (Iron Brigade) has defeated attackers on the Paris outskirts. Again. Mop-up operations will commence immediately. Next time, the Austrailians shouldn't bring infantry to a tank fight

France would like to discuss Austrailian withdrawl, surrender, and compensation for losses incurred to France. Noncompliance will result in complete annhilation.

Speaking of annhiliation, Americans, you are nailing your coffin shut every day you continue your fruitless war. Submit now, for you surely can't face 3 opponents alone. And you are alone now.........The cost will be much less now than in the future.......

Yeti the Rock

Comment

Turn 236 to Zaphod.

Comment

Working...
                                X