X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War4ever
    the double entendra (spelling?)
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by War4ever
      entendra (spelling?)
      Well, close-ish. Seven out of the eight letters right!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• God only knows how it's spelled down there. Probably has a bloody "q" in it somewhere.
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Is deity that good at spelling, I always thought it was finbar who cared about spelling.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
            Is deity that good at spelling, I always thought it was finbar who cared about spelling.
            Have they run out of question marks down there in Victoria Hydey?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Bracksy put a tax on them

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• 'Tis a pity War missed the subtext of my Trojan line.
                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• That was subtext? You should have been charged with assault with a blunt instrument.
                  Life and death is a grave matter;
                  all things pass quickly away.
                  Each of you must be completely alert;
                  never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• So Aussies , are we playing tonight or do some of you have to set your hair.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• You're the only one of us with enough hair to set!

Comment

• Except for makeo's girlfriend, who now seems to be a fixture.

Lucky he didn't show her the skiiing photos he likes where you can't tell who anyone is or what is going on. That might have given her pause.

Comment

• I heard it was Osama Bin Laden behind one of the ski masks.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
                            You're the only one of us with enough hair to set!
                            Oh thats right sorry Horse I forgot.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Interesting how Horse let that post go through to the keeper, wasn't it?

Comment

• Lol - you could talk

Comment

Working...
                                X