X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War4ever
    well tri if you include your aussie english

Its definately not the english we speak. When diety got attacked last game, he compared it to all the times he got gang banged at school.
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Comment

• Originally posted by War4ever
      Damm Finbar, after all these years i never knew you were bi lingual...well tri if you include your aussie english
      Fair suck of the sav, War, posso parlare italiano anche! Dunque ... un po ...

i speak some, but rather embarrassed doing it French, being that half my family speaks it fluently....but i have no one to speak it with so i lost all my french speaking abilities.....

i will brush up and try a conversation with you in the near future...

ta!
      I can get by in France, particularly outside the big cities, where they're more tolerant. I learned it for about 8 years at school - many years ago - but I spent about 18 months learning Italian recently and it's amazing how it triggered my memory of French from all those years ago. The teacher said it had something to do with triggering that part of the brain which deals with language.

You should catch up on your French, it's a beautiful language. Great country too.
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by markusf

Its definately not the english we speak. When diety got attacked last game, he compared it to all the times he got gang banged at school.
        Deity went to a school near where I live called Mosman High. I drive past it sometimes. When the breeze is in the right direction, if you listen closely, you can hear a faint echo from the mists of time of a pre-pubescent Deity calling out during a game of marbles ... "I'm not slow ... I'm supreme and spotless" ...

For War's benefit, that's ... "Je ne suis pas lent ... je suis supreme et immacule" ...
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Its people like finbar who make up for people like me who struggle to speak at all.

"grunt beer, grunt sex, grunt more beer.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• well finbar when you say gang banged in north america it means something totally different
            and kill them!

Comment

• I figure gang banged means pretty much the same thing here as well

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
                I figure gang banged means pretty much the same thing here as well
                Took a while to explain it to diety
                and kill them!

Comment

Took a while to explain it to diety
                  My mind is boggling. As Hydey points out, it means exactly the same thing here. What on earth went on at Deity's school all those years ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey

"grunt beer, grunt sex, grunt more beer.
                    A universal lingo, Hydey.

Comment

• Gang-banged literally means ONE thing but metahorically it means something analagous... cheez...

Am I too sophisticated or something?

Help finbar!!!
                      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• gang·bang or gang-bang (gãng'bãng')
                        n. Vulgar Slang.
                        Sexual intercourse, often rape, involving one person or victim and several others who have relations with that person in rapid succession.

So I presume this is what North Americans are on about?

Well, can't you see that in civ if one civ is being atacked by 4 it is a bit like this?
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• uhm there is one and only one defination for the word.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Now your exact words where. "This reminds me of the time i was gangbanged at school" Is there anything you would like to tell us?
                          and kill them!

Comment

• Please Deity, no specifics, remember this is a family site.

Did it involve catholic priests?

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

uhm there is one and only one defination for the word.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Now your exact words where. "This reminds me of the time i was gangbanged at school" Is there anything you would like to tell us?
                              lol!

DAMN BIRDS... PARROTS

something is always attacking me...

but maybe some of it is wishful thinking...
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by deity
                                Gang-banged literally means ONE thing but metahorically it means something analagous... cheez...

Am I too sophisticated or something?

Help finbar!!!
                                Mmmmm. It's the "school" context that's screwed you up. If you'll pardon the expression in the context of this discussion. You can use the term "gang-bang" as a metaphor, but by adding the location context, you're taking it out of the realms of metaphor into - well, I suppose it's hyperbole. You should have settled for "I'm being gang-banged here!" or similar.

Oh well, you haven't been wrong too many times. OTOH, if you had been, I could've said ... encore une fois! Hmmm?

Comment

Working...
                                X