Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, when I finally got one that worked it was very tempremental.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Everything with finbar has been temremental ever since onion isle.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Play tonight?
        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• hey horse i sent you a message via icq. not sure if it got through. i'm going to bed.

Comment

• Damn - I said I'd be back
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Is that how tempermental is spelled in Australia?
              Life and death is a grave matter;
              all things pass quickly away.
              Each of you must be completely alert;
              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• yeah sorry. i suddenly got a case of the tireds.

Comment

• And tonight as well

No problem - I went to the zone and had a couple of good games
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    No problem - I went to the zone and had a couple of good games
                    How did you go at the Zone dad?

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• You already know - lost the first game, was doing better in the second but we didn't finish it.

Those zonies love 2x.

Comment

• Perhaps it was a civ master using a different name that beat you.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Raz plays under another name?
                          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• He was a good player - but I got boxed in early. In 2x that's game over.

Comment

• yup..especially if it was a duel.....when players are of equal calibre or close enough too its a real pain to find even starts
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• We played small map - That can skew the starts. I like a map slightly bigger than small.

Comment

Working...
                                X