X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
    I think you guys are 16 hours ahead.
    17, I think.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• You're not all in the same time zone, are you?
      Life and death is a grave matter;
      all things pass quickly away.
      Each of you must be completely alert;
      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Yes we are
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• DP
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Horse, Hydey, Deity, Raz and finbar are all on Oz East Coast time when out of daylight saving mode - like now - and we're 14 hours ahead of US East Coast, thus 17 hours ahead of Sneak.

When we're in daylight saving mode, we're 16 hours ahead of US East Coast, thus 19 hours ahead of Sneak. And Raz is one hour behind us because Queensland doesn't adopt daylight saving because they're afraid the hour of extra sunlight will fade the curtains.

Comment

• 17 hours and 4 lightyears ahead of Uncle sneak

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Well, you're at least 5 years ahead of me...lord only knows how far Grandpa Fin is ahead.
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Lapping you, Sneak. If you'll pardon the expression.

Comment

• Yes but i'm sure sneak will pull within a lap soon

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Nuh. He pulled out clutching his hammy.

Comment

• twang

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• More of a thwack, I think.

Comment

• twang if its just a strain
                            thwack if it snaps.

Yes I have had both happen I know the noises

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Lifting VB slabs with your feet?

Comment

• No that is part of the recovery, did the hammy's sprinting to the bar at happy hour.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                                X