X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can picture the scene.

CAST: Hydey, The Barman

Barman: "Last orders!"

Hydey sprints for the bar. A thwack is heard.

Hydey: "Aggggghhhhhh!"

Hydey clutches his hammy but makes it to the bar regardless.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• @ finbar

You actually made me laugh very loud.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

CAST: Hydey, Mrs Hydey

Hydey laughs out loud at his computer.

Enter Mrs Hydey.

MRS HYDEY: "What are you laughing at?"

HYDEY: "finbar"

MRS HYDEY: "Well, laugh at this!"

A thwack is heard.

HYDEY: "Aggggghhhhhh!"

HYDEY clutches his ear.
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• you should have quit while you were ahead.

that was just silly as Mrs Hydey would never hit me in the ear, always in the groin
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• I never delve below the belt.

Comment

• What are these cryptic stats in our location field now?
              Some sort of Australian immigrant classification?!?

BTW, I pulled both of my quads at the same moment...that really sucked...you know you're in trouble when you have to pee like a girl.
              Life and death is a grave matter;
              all things pass quickly away.
              Each of you must be completely alert;
              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
                What are these cryptic stats in our location field now?
                Some sort of Australian immigrant classification?!?
                What on earth are you talking about?

Edit. Now I know what you're talking about. It's all explained elsewhere.

BTW, I pulled both of my quads at the same moment...that really sucked...you know you're in trouble when you have to pee like a girl.
                If the truss fits ...
                Last edited by finbar; June 11, 2002, 19:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak

2) I won't tolerate any name calling.
                  Oh well that rules you out then.

I go offline for 5 days with a bung modem and noone notices
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• We assumed you'd run off with Makeo.

Comment

• He's too busy with his snow bunny friends.

This cabin I went to at Granya is superbly located to access the Victorian high country. Skiing, fishing, camping, bush walking, its all there. A very beautiful part of the world.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Just a pity about the politics of the locals. I had a bit to do with some of the High Country-ites. Very depressing.

Comment

• Bush walking? Hmmm...we find better uses for our bushes here.
                          Life and death is a grave matter;
                          all things pass quickly away.
                          Each of you must be completely alert;
                          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
                            Just a pity about the politics of the locals. I had a bit to do with some of the High Country-ites. Very depressing.
                            Oh we don't interact with the locals if we can avoid it

Comment

• Very sensible.

Comment

• My 4wd also has a bullbar in case we find any locals on the road as we hoon by

Comment

Working...
                                X