• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just you wait Horse and finbar just you wait
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
      Why do I have a vision of Hydey with the table cloth tucked into that football shirt, elbows on the table, fondling all the finger sandwiches and putting them back on the plate?
      Back on the plate? Into the pockets more like it for later. Hydey will probably get 2 or 3 meals out of it.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Well I do have a family to support and my Dad never helps out.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• I'll be around this Friday night but can't play too late. Have to get up early next morning and drive to Byron Bay for a week's hols. Which means I'll miss the following Friday night.
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• now that makeo is back Hydey and I are getting more civ in
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Don't whatever you do select the yellow civ before he does.
              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
                Don't whatever you do select the yellow civ before he does.
                I was looking through the old posts and there was a thread deity had started when that happened one time.
                Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Where are you guys? I want to play.
                  Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• I'm here, where are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Makeo

I was looking through the old posts and there was a thread deity had started when that happened one time.
                      I remember it well. So do my long-deceased troops. Such as they were after about 3 turns of the game.

Comment

• I remember that game, I started on the pole and still did much better than finbar.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• You didn't pick a civ colour that someone else thought was their divine right.

Comment

• You know, yellow has some serious cowardly connotations.
                            Life and death is a grave matter;
                            all things pass quickly away.
                            Each of you must be completely alert;
                            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• More importantly, it's the easiest to see on that stupid little world map.

Comment

• Yeah, between straining to find your units and keeping your ear trumpet next to the PC speakers, must look like a game of Twister when you play.
                                Life and death is a grave matter;
                                all things pass quickly away.
                                Each of you must be completely alert;
                                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Working...
                                X