This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ravagon

Quite possibly due to the fact that most Aussie humour seems to be aimed either within (nobody else gets it) or directly at pretty much the entirety of the potential foreign target audience
    That's what I thought too - a lot of humour here is either an in-joke or directed at foriengers
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• So when and where is dinner ???

ok i back again,, just cant get this place out of my system....

but dont have no comp setup to play till mayber next week as i just moved into my own place....
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Well, I went to see Star Wars last night (utter crap, BTW) and there was a preview for the Croc hunter...he's worn out his welcome.
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
          there was a preview for the Croc hunter...he's worn out his welcome.
          He can't return to Australia, He's been declared noxious vermin and we've closed the borders to protect our wildlife.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• perhaps if he became the CANE TOAD hunter instead we may let him back in
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Perfect son That would also end his television career.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
                Which reminds me--how come we haven't seen any outrageous comedians come out of your fair country? It's not like you don't have the sense of humor. Are the only exports going to be these horrid stereotypical Aussies, or are there some Pryoresque gems you've been holding out on?
                Someone well worth checking out is a guy called Bernie Fraser who brings new meaning to the term side-splitting.
                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Hmmm....I'll see if I can dig anything up...is he on vinyl, cassette or video?
                  (Sneak imagines Bob Hope qualifying as "side splitting" to Fin)
                  Life and death is a grave matter;
                  all things pass quickly away.
                  Each of you must be completely alert;
                  never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• You'll be sorry.
                    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                      Won't be around on Friday night chaps - I'm taking my boys down the coast.
                      Once again I get left out , thanks Dad.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                        Perfect son That would also end his television career.
                        Oh I don't know... There's something just so appealing about the image of a half-dozen or so of them - all trying to jump on a single cane toad. Then you see the amphibian jump away a split second before everybody lands face-first in the mud. Keystone cops sort of thing.
                        Rinse, repeat, etc ...

Comment

• I would prefer to see him bite the cane toads

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• With no Horsie and no Winzity it looks like no regular games will be played tonight.

Not interested in new one.
                            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Horse lets us down so often

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Sorry about last night, guys. Had a six o'clock meeting scheduled to go for an hour and it finished at ten. Allow an hour for a couple of beers ...

Comment

Working...
                                X