This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *horse goes to top of the class*

Hey Hydey you remind me of the boy who answered the question "what is the beach?" in my French class.

"Sir! Sir!"

"Yes Craig."

"La Beacho!"
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Hey Horse you remind me of the boy we sent to hospital in my french class.

"Sir! Sir!

"Yes Horse"

"Hydey cheated on the test Sir."
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
        Hey Horse you remind me of the boy we sent to hospital in my french class.

"Sir! Sir!

"Yes Horse"

"Hydey cheated on the test Sir."

" ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by deity
          Thanks for all the lessons butt...
          "Butt" is one of those typical American euphemisms generated by a nation who can't bring themselves to call a digging implement a digging implement. How about sticking to Australian? Or, failing that, French?
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar

Le = masculine gender
            La = feminine gender

Bah humbug. I've always put those around the other way ... ?

Oh well. At least I got the l' s right I suppose.

Comment

• It's tempting to remark on your gender confusion, but I'll spare you the ordeal.

Comment

• Isn't it time for your afternoon television?
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
                  It's tempting to remark on your gender confusion, but I'll spare you the ordeal.

My motto for the day:
                  "Its one thing to know when you're jumping into the deep end of a pool but quite another when you don't think to check for sharks first"

Comment

• " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                      Isn't it time for your afternoon television?
                      Yep! There's a terrific soap opera on the Italian RAI network on Foxtel! So many heaving mammelle!

Comment

• mammelle? Don't you mean hooters?

I thought you'd be a confirmed Oprah man.

*runs*

Comment

• *but he cannot hide, not even behind tawdry flatulence threads in the OT forum*

Comment

• I'm about to start one about soap opera stars.

Comment

• I am now internet connected at Mt. Hotham. Probably can't play as much but will try to be here some nights.

Hydey make sure your here so i don't have to play the horse duel.
                              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Not here tonight, got darts at the pier hotel tonight.
                                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                                X