No announcement yet.

Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is the save working? We can always get Henrik to remove the passwords.
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• I'll email Cal again
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Cal says that he can't play I guess we need another new Chinese player

BTW, if anyone wants to swap to China let me know.
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• Dear god seems no-one wants to play china... i wonder why

I mean come on its not that difficult, you only have the APEC, Russia and NATO breathing down your necks, what could be better?
          Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Originally posted by Grothgar
            Dear god seems no-one wants to play china... i wonder why

I mean come on its not that difficult, you only have the APEC, Russia and NATO breathing down your necks, what could be better?
            I have offered peace treaty after peace treaty to them and they say yes then attack me on their turn. No one seems capable of adjusting their attitude or just keeping a gentleman's agreement on the peace issue.
            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• I have a peace signed with them as well.
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• *bump*

Comment

• I'm going to post a thread for getting a Chinese player

Comment

• All right I have the file and the password works, but I hope to get a good look at the diplomatic situation before I do the turn. What has happened so far in summary, and who am I at war with?
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• As far as i know your not at war with anyone, or youi wouldnt be as everyone wanted to sign peace treatys with you but the previous china player just kept breaking them.

Anyway china invaded russia at the start then APEC invaded china but was beaten back and korea was a battleground for many months. The Arab League (thats me) declared war on Russia but i was being beaten when my secret ally NATO attacked the russian front and i gained a city and nato gained quite a few as well. India invaded pakistan and took them over and nato has gained one city there and about 4 on the chinese coast. I think thats all.
                      Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• All right, and you can believe I'll keep peace, but I'll watch my back too. I'll have the turn up tonight.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Great, nice to see someone finally has picked up the torch
                          "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• Well I guess no news since there's no wars.
                            Attached Files
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Hey Darius, what wraps up next thursday?

Comment

• It's a joke. Just read it a few times.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X