No announcement yet.

Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again things are quiet on the NATO and Arab League fronts...
    Attached Files
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Dx;ovjdfjlvdoibvjfvsdfvodfshvbuhdghuorth. "Dfbdsflkghdfkgbfdfbvdsl, idusfhvjbliadsf!", sdhidos. "Isdjfsjdhfpj-dkbvsdkb?" Fspmjvk;cnvnxpvfivjfkvmzjfoisfj. Olkisjgslkdnnvlskjhndgp, sdfvslvghslfsf. Ouhsdljfhsdhf?
      Attached Files
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Darius, have you swapped the letters around on your keyboard or something?
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Yes that is disturbing. I feel that Darius has become possessed
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• APEC is still in anarchy and the poorer cities are starving. There seems to be no end in sight. Also checking the status with other foreign nations, India is at war with us This must be a mistake as we have had no formal declaration and we need to airlift units, which are being shot down by your fighters. So please sign a peace treaty as this seems to be a mistake.

OOC: I'm still in anarchy. Case: any idea when this will end?
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• The save
              Attached Files

Comment

• Have you swapped the letters around on your keyboard or something?
                Drunk turn.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by The ANZAC
                  OOC: I'm still in anarchy. Case: any idea when this will end?
                  I'm not sure. I don't think that you can change governments, so I fear that it may be forever!

If it continues to be a problem, we can fiddle around with the rules so that I can give you another form of government which should give you the option of changing to it
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• If I can't switch govts, then how could I get from democracy to anarchy in the first place?

Comment

• Having a city in revolt for longer than one turn in a democracy causes your government to collapse into anarchy.
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• You guys know that Scott's gone for a few weeks, right? Who's going to be doing the Indian turns?
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Scott didn't leave us his password so I guess that we're going to have to wait

Comment

• But one thing: I know that about Democracy, the only thing is is that if you can't change governments, then it shouldn't switch from dem to anarch no matter the situation right?

Comment

• Apparently it can. I guess it's the same sort of thing as when you acquire a new government tech: even if you can't change govts. whenever you feel like, you can still change it when you get a tech for a new govt.
                              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• I am going to be gone from June 21st to July 1st. And I wanted to know if anyone wanted to take over while I was gone before I have get someone new from outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X