No announcement yet.

Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just need someone to handle China and give me back my cities as I agreed to with Soundwave for peace.
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• OK OK, i'll come back, but sorry if it takes longer with the games, but i'll stay... i dont back down!
      "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

• Originally posted by Soundwave
        OK OK, i'll come back, but sorry if it takes longer with the games, but i'll stay... i dont back down!
        Welcome back

BTW, I'm looking forward to your Cold War scenario
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• CIS Press Release

CIS and NATO Make Peace

In light of the recent Chinese offencive, NATO and the CIS have signed a peace treaty. However, the CIS government remains sceptical about how trustworthy NATO is, and defences along the NATO-CIS border have been greatly increased.

Herat Occupied

In order to limit the Indian advance into Central Asia CIS forces have occupied Herat, the last remaining Afgan stronghold.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Case; April 8, 2002, 07:38.
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• Oh my god ! It actually saved on it's own. I didn't have to type a farging thing.
            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• Cease fire signed! The chinese government finally came to it's senses and signed a cease fire with the Nato government. The recent offensive by the Chinese government was obviously an attempt to take advantage of Nato's recent troubles along the EU-CIS border. After the liberation of Kaoshiung, Pyongyang and the taking of Hong Kong and Guangzhou; the chinese finally accepted the Nato governments offer of peace. The European Union stated,"... never let the olive branch fall from our hand" in a statement from the EU to the Chinese communist government.

Redeployment of bombers, warships, and troops Oh my!
              After the recently signed peace treaty between the CIS and NATO; four B-2 bomber wings, several warships, and four marine divisions have been redeployed to protect our interests in the Pacific region. NATO has assured the governments of the European Union that this in no way will affect the defensive capability of their countries.
              Attached Files
              "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• Nothing much happened, peace treaty signed with russia
                Attached Files
                Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• and the map...
                  Attached Files
                  Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• And Again the Bug shows its here, my cities all changed production to libraries and universities, that i dont have money to support them! So i lost a whole turn of production...

Comment

• Have you tried the lazy civ ute yet?
                      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• NO, why??

Comment

• Originally posted by Soundwave
                          NO, why??
                          It fixes that bug

Comment

• Apec cities given back... now chinese in mourn as there foreign minister dies...

(sorry i will have to pull out of this PBEM)
                            Attached Files

Comment

• In recent negotiations with APEC, the NATO government has agreed to return Pyongyang to it's rightful place in their organization. (that is as soon as I figure out how to do it)
                              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• APEC signs peace with China and land is returned.

BREKING NEWS!

The Chinese 5th and 12th Armies has just jumped lines en masse and have joined APEC forces. They dislike the Communist and want to free their homeland, but they have had to be calmed down.
                                Attached Files
                                Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X