Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get it now
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• I don't know if you've ever heard of The Onion, but it's kind of just a phony newspaper with a bunch of really funny made-up news. Anyway I read the phony horoscope, which pretty much ridicules you and gives you bad fortunes instead of the usual corny stuff, and that's where I got it from. I was reading them and I thought they would be pretty cool signatures.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• APEC is in civil turmoil and there is no end in sight. Also APEC would like to remove there partisans and laborer from the Harbin area, as that is view as a violation of our treaty.
        Attached Files
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Send via email, as usual.

Comment

• emailed to sfluhr@indiana.edu
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• I did that as well...Maybe I should have said so before
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Nothing much happened.
                Attached Files

Comment

• All quiet in the CIS
                  Attached Files

Comment

• The Leaders of NATO and the Arab league today issued a joint statement warning that at this moment, a state of war still exists between china and their two nations (i thought youd signed peace darius?) However they dont wish this to be continued and as such have not launched any attacks against chinese targets. However if peace is not signed by next month then we are prepared to unleash hell (btw isnt hell an unusual name for a dog )
                    Attached Files
                    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Of course we're at peace, but I thought that just meant we don't shoot at each other. I didn't think it was necessary to make official peace with your AI's, though. If you want me to I will.

Anyhow, no news in the turn.

BTW, the last question I have for playing China is who is allied to whom? In other words, who can I attack in the [near] future and who not?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Darius871; June 3, 2002, 04:15.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• BTW, the last question I have for playing China is who is allied to whom? In other words, who can I attack in the [near] future and who not?
                        *CIS and APEC are allied
                        *The Arab League and NATO are allied (and will both be played by Grothgar untill Jimmywax gets back)

BTW Darius, I'd recomend that you read though this thread so that you don't get into any situations like the one that you're in at CFC

Comment

• Dealing with internal unrest and integrating the defector Chinese Army units.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Nothing much happened.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• All quiet in the CIS
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Pakistan or NATO's go, probably NATO as we don't have a pakistan

Comment

Working...
                                X