No announcement yet.

Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And like I thought I stated, I do what ever suits my needs at the time. In laymen's terms, NATO command changes it's mind whenever the wind shifts and the hairs on it's ass get ruffled.
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

What? You Muslim scum. (With that phrase, the offensive was slowed down due to out cry from all Muslim members of APEC ) The Arab League will pay.

Case: I guess we're allied through "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

NATO must be crushed!

Who will help me police the police (NATO)? It is open to anyone who wishes to take out those scum before they start taking your towns and raping your woman. It is an outrage to what they are doing to my poor country!
        "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Comment

I'll have my turn ready sometime tomorrow, got too much stuff tonight to concentrate on fighting against three nations at once.
          The strategically impaired,
          -Cal

Comment

You know I had a feeling something like this would happen (shame I re-enforced the wrong border though)

I hope you used your Caspian Sea fleet wisely

ANZAC, sure thing (keep you hands off Vladivostok though)
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Looks like Case should've kept those Bmp's & T-80's.

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
                Looks like Case should've kept those Bmp's & T-80's.
                He doesn't need them.
                You ever play an actual game of Raging Dragon as the CIS? The CIS can take Beijing on the second turn with the tanks it starts out with...

Btw, I've posted some strategies I've been trying to work out in the Art of War forum, any help would be appreciated...
                -Cal

Comment

Originally posted by Cal

He doesn't need them.
                  You ever play an actual game of Raging Dragon as the CIS? The CIS can take Beijing on the second turn with the tanks it starts out with...
                  One of the major modifications I made for the multiplayer version of the scenario was removing most of those tanks, and during my turn I disbanded even more (the T-80's and BMPs as mentioned, plus some T-90's in the Urals) along with a few MiGs in Moscow and I sold of some nuclear reactors in Eastern Russia. The tanks stats are also weaker then in the single player game.
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Originally posted by Case

One of the major modifications I made for the multiplayer version of the scenario was removing most of those tanks, and during my turn I disbanded even more (the T-80's and BMPs as mentioned, plus some T-90's in the Urals) along with a few MiGs in Moscow and I sold of some nuclear reactors in Eastern Russia. The tanks stats are also weaker then in the single player game.
                    Well... er... um... ...good, then?
                    -Cal

Comment

Glad to hear it Case. I will need to take Vladivostok, but I will return it to your control once you are in the vicinity.
                      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Go for it

Comment

Has Cal played his turn?

Comment

sorry for not replying sooner.

I've tried playing my side, but the game looks like my turn has already gone by, I can only move two units, and the others I have to move have their turns completed.
                            I don't know what's going on, what's wrong?
                            -Cal

Comment

Originally posted by Cal
                              sorry for not replying sooner.

I've tried playing my side, but the game looks like my turn has already gone by, I can only move two units, and the others I have to move have their turns completed.
                              I don't know what's going on, what's wrong?
                              GROTHGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You Called? I have no idea what is happening. ill replay my turn. but not now. dont even ask me why im up at 6am in the morning ebcause i dont know
                                Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Working...
                                X