Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More stuff ups

I knew I spoke too soon when I fixed the rules
    I forgot to take away all the free BMP-2's and T-80's that the CIS gets, and this events file should fix it so that I only get one BMP-2 per turn (instead of the previous 3 + 2 T 80s).
    (I disbanded these BMP-2's and T-80s as soon as I loaded the game, so they played absolutely no role).

I also forgot to reduce the CIS's money with the result that it started the game with $10,000(!) and got a fair bit more during the first turn as Cal captured some cities [though Cal would have done fairly well by capturing some of this money].
    As I can't think of a way to simply get rid of this money, I commit myself to not letting my treasury drop below $11,000 (and you can check this on the diplomatic screen )

If anyone else sees somthing a bit odd please let me know
    Attached Files
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Pakistan has played
      Attached Files
      "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Comment

From the desk of NATO command

In an effort to restore peace to the region, a bombing campaign has been launched against Karachi. During the last days of February 2000, American B-2 Bombers from Diego Garcia and F-15's from the USS Enterprise have begun an around the clock attack on the city and the surrounding areas. The NATO command does not recongnize the military regime of Gen. Pervez Musharraf. That is, unless it suits our needs of course.

In response to China's invasion of the CIS the USS Carl Vinson has been dispatched to the region and will soon be in position to lend support. Also, Taiwanese F-15's and F-16's have begun flying sorties over the eastern Chinese city of Fuzhou in an attempt to take advantage of the situation. At the same time, US B-2's flying out of Barksdale AFB have begun an around the clock bombardment of Beijing. American F-15's flying out of South Korea have been bombing the frontlines in Manchuria for a week now.
        "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
        "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

NATO has the full backing and support of APEC and we are ready to assist in any way.
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

JIHAD!

What is this, gang up and rape Pakistan day? We are forced into a war, which was never meant to be anyways, angainst players who have decided to gang up on the smallest one. Well this is the last straw! Gen Prevez Musharraf has declared Jihad today. He calls on all other good nations to support him in his holy war against the evil NATO and her allies. "If NATO is going to attack us without warning, the time has come to retaliate!" says Musharraf. All nations are welcome to join the Jihad and can do so by contacting Gen. Prevez personally (PM).

Comment

Actually, I just support NATO in China
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Is our PBEM still going or are we hit by the anarchy of the CIv3 release?

Comment

It's the Arab League's turn, isn't it?
                  The strategically impaired,
                  -Cal

Comment

Yes it is. i havent been able to get onto the forum for a while and im working at the moment so i will post later
                    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

It's ok, just making sure everyone isn't sleeping at the 'board.

Comment

Grothgar needs to get his arse in gear.
                        "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                        "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Sorry guys it was a factor of three things that stopped me.

1) the boards were out for a while
                          2) i lost my civ2 cd and only found it now.
                          3) i bought europa universalis and its sucking my life.

But anyway heres an abridged report of the arab leagues turn:

Alliance with NATO signed to world shock. Abdul Grothgarus ( ) signs the binding treaty in jerusalem.

Arab League condems APECS invasion of china and throws there support behind china totally. Russia are against all world muslims and are the enemies of all.

In follow up to this announcement the Military might of the arab league advanced into russia just before declaring war on the russian people. Achlabad was captured and numerous cities were bombed heavily by the arabs military might.

All in all a shocking turn hehe. Sorry Case lol

Im attaching the save file to this and then youll get the map.
                          Attached Files

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

And heres the map
                            Attached Files

Comment

OK, you allied with NATO, but i thought NATO was on Russia's side. I thought NATO was meant to fight evil, to which China (and Pakistan, stupid bastards) are considered. Am I wrong?

Comment

Im a muslim nation. Who says i have to be consistent with world opinion. I can be as contradictory as i want

Comment

Working...
                                X