No announcement yet.

Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my turn (with the original files).
    I had to reload ctrl-n it.
    I'll go paint an Indian Jaguar now.
    Attached Files
    "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
    -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
    "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
    "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Here's the correct files. If you don't replay your turn with them it will probably do strange things to everybody elses's conditions
      Attached Files
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Ok, I'll post it within the next 20 hours or so.

Comment

• Precision there, tanelorn?
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• No, tight schedule, I am slightly behind scedule in fact. I need some coffee! I just reloaded it with the new files and saved it. Will that do?
            Attached Files

Comment

• I guess that should work...
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• CIS forces have spent this month digging into their newly won territory.

As it is uncertain wether the Chinese have agreed to a cease fire, CIS internal ministry troops have arrested the members of all the Chinese trade missions and labour gangs which have been spotted on CIS territory. The CIS Minister of the Interior has stated that the arrests were the result of 'credible and cunning' threats recieved from the Chinese leadership.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Case; December 7, 2002, 18:09.
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• Also, APEC would like China to vacate her Partisans from Manchria as they serve no purpose but to hreaten our position there. Compliance is greatly appreciated.
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• As it is uncertain wether the Chinese have agreed to a cease fire, CIS internal ministry troops have arrested the members of all the Chinese trade missions and labour gang which have been spotted on CIS territory.
                    WHAT??? I clearly stated that I agreed to the ceasefire:

Originally posted by Darius871

Well, duh, agreed. Chinese forces have begun to withdraw
                    How many of our noncombatants did you kill? China demands full declaration and compensation, or hostilities will continue!

The CIS Minister of the Interior has stated that the arrests were the result of 'credible and cunning' threats recieved from the Chinese leadership.
                    If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, don't you think I would have just done it in my turn?

Also, APEC would like China to vacate her Partisans from Manchria as they serve no purpose but to hreaten our position there. Compliance is greatly appreciated.
                    They already are leaving, but some of them haven't yet received the orders due to communication problems:

Originally posted by Darius871

Chinese forces have begun to withdraw, with the exception of those that I realized were still fortified after I ctrl-n'ed.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                      WHAT??? I clearly stated that I agreed to the ceasefire:
                      So you did.

How many of our noncombatants did you kill? China demands full declaration and compensation, or hostilities will continue!
                      2 freight parties and a labour unit. I didn't touch your military units. I'll give you $50 for the labourers (which you get free anyway) and $200 for each freight unit. In future, all Chinese freight and labour units are banned from CIS soil.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, don't you think I would have just done it in my turn?
                      You may have been getting the units into position...

Comment

• Don't even bother paying for the laborers, I just thought you killed engineers. The 400 for the freight is fine.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• BUMP BUMP BUMP GROTHGAR!!!
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Yes, ill play my game tonight, ive had a shedload of work to do, and also the CD which i transfered the Raging Dragon folder onto so it didnt get wiped is very volitile, but ill sort it tonight
                            Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• NATO has completed its redeployment of B-2 Spirits to Taiwan and various carriers near there. Woe Betide anyone who wishes to mess with NATO. ALSO the Arab League has done nothing
                              Attached Files
                              Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Things are looking up...
                                Attached Files
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X