Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Grothgar's NATO turn.

BTW mordhiem, PM me your email and I'll send you the current rules and events files (you'll also need to download the updated files at the start of this thread)
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Grothgar! I see you posting at the Crises game...
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Um i would play my game, but it seems that Case has posted a turn which has already been played. Of course yes i was a bit slow at replying, but it wasnt my fault
        Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• edit - I just reposted the same turn again I should really start reading those file names
          Last edited by Case; January 20, 2003, 02:55.
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

• Here's the correct file
            Attached Files

Comment

• Case, I still need you to mail me the stuff. I sen the PM with my e-mail in a few days ago.
              "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
              "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
              "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

• I thought that I emailed it to you yesterday

I'll try again now.

Comment

• Again bugger all happened in Nato
                  Attached Files
                  Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Mord?
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Re: India's turn

Like I said two weeks ago, when I posted for the last time:
                      Originally posted by tanelorn
                      May this turn last for days, not weeks. Amen.
                      "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
                      -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
                      "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
                      "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Whooooooooops

Playing now.
                        "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

• The Arab League has apointed a new, mysterious chairman as it's head, El Mordo.

The first act of the great great El Mordo will be to, well keep everything as it was really. A few tanks bought here and there to speed up production, nothing major.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Nothing imparticular. More growth in Manchuria.
                              Attached Files
                              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• I 'll post my turn 30/01 morning.
                                "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
                                -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
                                "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
                                "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

Working...
                                X