No announcement yet.

Raging Dragon PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually this is a better representation of the map, seeing as the cities china has in the east are all russian cities while the ANZAC forces have taken most of north eastern china, also this is a gif file, so no nasty smudging
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Ok so i attached the wrong file, heres the right one
      Attached Files

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Why is Syria still NATO?
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Nothing to report

------------

Sorry about the delay I was really busy last week and I forgot about this game (I did write a kick-arse essay on Kemal Ataturk though)

-------------

I'll advertise for a new Indian player. Grothgar, do you want to continue playing both the Arab League and NATO?
          Attached Files
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• NATO's turn anyhow
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Nothing happened really, B-2s still overflying many contries air space, probably breaking many laws
              Attached Files

Comment

• Interested in joining ...

Just tried the scenario & latest .Net file. I'm interested in joining, playing as India or anything else.

Greetings
                Diego

Comment

• Bumping APEC
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

• Need to hit control-n, or else I get attacked by Chinese forces at large
                    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by The ANZAC
                      Need to hit control-n, or else I get attacked by Chinese forces at large
                      Um, but you go after NATO. Are you saying they already have attacked you?
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Actually, it's your turn. I forgot about that. So you should be bumping yourself not me
                        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Damn, I think I have that curse I've seen people have with Apolyton files:
                          Attached Files
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• It still gets downloaded and it looks like it's the right size in kilobytes, but it's just a "file" and not a .net. So unless someone knows how to make this playable with civ2, someone has to email it to me at gall0278@d.umn.edu.

Dammit, am I asking too much of this site?
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• I've been getting that again. What you do is download it as an 'all files' file, then add a .net to the end of the files name (ie if you download a file called 'june' then you need to rename it to 'june.net')
                              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                              - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Thanks Case, I thought about renaming it but didn't think of how. I thought you could just rename the file, not the extension.
                                Attached Files
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X