Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What trap?

P.S If he knew, why did he go for it?
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• FiGu works in mysterious ways
      "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Wait a minute dudes.

FIGU did play Italy's turn, right?
        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• hmm nope?
          "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
          Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• P.S If he knew, why did he go for it?
            nah. I just want to make it more easier for Germany
            "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
            Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

• AI is playing Italy. That was said long ago
              "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• OK.

Comment

• Could someone answer this simple question...
                  WHO´S NEXT???
                  AND PLEASE, PLAY YOUR TURN
                  South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                  Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• Austria-Hungary.

Comment

• It's my turn, I played it and now I post it

I destroyed some russians that tried to invade holy Austria. Tsts these bloody russians really thought they can hurt Austrian territory

Oh and Academia you should start to listen to Trance, this way you get more relaxed. Keep cool
                      Attached Files
                      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

• Oh and Academia you should start to listen to Trance, this way you get more relaxed. Keep cool
                        Hehe... you might be right... i should stop listening to metallica for a while

Comment

• Better yet, listen the sound of the guns!

All of Germany is jubilant as its most expensive arm, the kriegsmarine, has kept the nation's honour.

LONDON and its neighboring Leicester are captured by our daring seamen!

At 06:00 today november the 13th, troops under General Lunderdorf entered the capitol city after an opening bombardment by the Kriegsmarine's capital ships. Surpise was total: 3 enemy divisions were surounded and anihilated.
                          It must be noted though that it was not the kriegsmarine's main target: The Danish city of Copehangen was selected as the initial landing site, but as soon reports came from the navy that the enemy capital was lightly defended, the marines were redirected.

This success allowed the bombardment of france's northern coast that easied the capture of Le havre, albeit at a heavy cost by the army.

Raging naval battles all over the northern sea: A most promising trap was sprung for the RN but to the dismay of German planners the bulk of RN was not there: Despite that,4 capital ships were sunk along with 8 smaller let alone that the "inactivity" of the RN left England's southern coasts vunerable, leading to the invasion of London.

Meanwhile at the Ostfront the savage fighting continiues:Many a time our men were forced to drive the ruskies by the bayonet, and reinforcements poured in Koenigsburg. Skirmishes south of warsaw.
                          Prussia will not fall to the Slavs!

...............KRIEGSMARINE URGENT REPORT............

"It is my honour to inform his majesty Emperor Pericles that naval forces under my personal command successfully engaged the Russian baltic fleet virtually anihilating it. Minimal looses.The battlecruiser "Frederick" then proceeded to support land operations in eastern Prussia.

Glory to Germany!
                          Long live the Kaiser!
                          Prince Wilhem"
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Palaiologos; August 24, 2003, 20:50.

Comment

• News long overdue from Africa:

"We, the German citizens of Africa declare our loyalty to the German crown and join the great war against the Entente.Enemy forces besieging Lome routed.
                            Accra besieged.Sent aid at once"

Comment

• LONDON and its neighboring Leicester are captured by our daring seamen!
                              OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Recent reports coming from the White House inform that President Woodrow Wilson suffered a physical, mental and nervous collapse after reading today´s newspapers headlines...

Mmm... can i still swear an oath of loyalty to germany?

Comment

• The degenerated americans have no place next to the glorious allies of the reich.

However the Kaiser is willing to negotiate an alliance with the Yankees if their goverment agrees to a monthly tribute of 150 gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X