No announcement yet.

World War One PBEM Playtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Palaiologos * ???? The engineer can trade too? As far as i know units can't have a double role(i.e both "settle" and "trade").
    What do you mean, Pericles?

Comment

• Originally posted by jim panse
      No additional unit slot for a trade unit but I think the engineer will do it too.

What did YOU mean by this?
      "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
      Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• I meant that I have no slot for a Trade unit left but I think that an engineer will be ok (to have at least 1 unit you requested integrated).

Comment

• Actually there is a slot for trade. Use the "not used" slot, it is the original partizan slot.

On second thought: use the partizan slot for the red army unit, and the musketeer that is used for them for the trade.

You see units in the partizan slot get huge attacking bonuses when fighting civilian units, namely engineers, freighters and spies.

Fitting for comies, wouldn't you say?

On the other hand the musketeer unit slot bug won't appear since the trade unit will propably have minimal defence and attack.
          "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• Mmm... should i play my turn?
            South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
            Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• Just play it
              "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Wait.

Perhaps Jim updates the scenario again.

Comment

• And I HOPE I dont have to start AGAIN

Comment

• Should I update the game again? What do you think?

Comment

• Its your call stephan.

Comment

• I want this scneario to be as good/accurate as possible. Do you, my fellow playtesters, think that it would be even more acceptable if I do those changes?

Comment

• You already know my thoughts
                          South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                          Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• What changes are they?

Comment

• I moved the Red Army to the Partizan Slot and included a Freight Truck. You don´t need to restart the game, just use these new files for the game.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• yiihaaw!

Comment

Working...
                                X