X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Originally posted by FiGu
    Damn German Coward.. putting zeppelins on his Ships.. COWARD! COWARD!
    Hey, i wasn't about to let my heroic admirals fall so easily!

Should have done it in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    How can Russia build zeps?

They can research the tech?

Leave a comment:

• academia
    replied
    Nothing really happened, Italian laughing to those pitty Cowardish German Zeppelins, and reports tell that masses of people Throwed Old Fruits on them..

That´s the real origin of AA batteries!!!

Leave a comment:

• FiGu
    replied
    Entente
    French Artillery bombardment against German Troops. resulting 1 Dead Machinegun nest and 1 Heavily damaged Infantry.

Turkish Cities has been bombarded by the French Fleet, Greece Joins the Entente! God bless this glorius day!

Italian
    Nothing really happened, Italian laughing to those pitty Cowardish German Zeppelins, and reports tell that masses of people Throwed Old Fruits on them..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    WHAT?! The great and mighty COWARD German empire!

He's putting zeppelins on infantry too

Leave a comment:

• FiGu
    replied
    Damn German Coward.. putting zeppelins on his Ships.. COWARD! COWARD!

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Originally posted by Palaiologos

Well, as said before, sh.it happens.
    yeah...

If it makes you feel any better, i have had a hard time defending it!

Actually to your honour you are the only ally that conducts offensive operations. The Frenchies just sit in their trenches waiting.

And if you think the capture of Koenigsburg is hard try fighting a two front war with enemies that each one outnumbers you 2:1!
    It makes me feel better
    Its very hard to attack anywhere without a navy or any bomber only with artillery and crap infantry and VERY crap cavalry.

You are doing a great job I have to say!

Sure.
    Anyone?! Russia too?

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Originally posted by Stalin II
    The stack next to the coast was a mistake! And I put guys on the open so I can make a "CHAAAARGE" attack
    If I move in the woods I cant make a real attack

Well, as said before, sh.it happens.

And Im having a really hard time to capture Königsberg and Przemysl and Galvatron and Palaiologos are just yawning.

If it makes you feel any better, i have had a hard time defending it!

Actually to your honour you are the only ally that conducts offensive operations. The Frenchies just sit in their trenches waiting.

And if you think the capture of Koenigsburg is hard try fighting a two front war with enemies that each one outnumbers you 2:1!

I was wondering that can other civs build zeppelins? Is it allowed I mean?
    Sure.

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    I was wondering that can other civs build zeppelins? Is it allowed I mean?

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    The stack next to the coast was a mistake! And I put guys on the open so I can make a "CHAAAARGE" attack
    If I move in the woods I cant make a real attack

And Im having a really hard time to capture Königsberg and Przemysl and Galvatron and Palaiologos are just yawning.
    Last edited by Nilat; September 14, 2003, 00:10.

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Palaiologos, have you noticed my mistakes?

Mmmmm.....

I am not sure dude. If you remember corectly i had a zepelin near Koenigsburg that limited your movements.Hiding under it was an infantry unit that attacked two of your units(in a stack) that aproached in the open. I doubt this was a mistake cause you would have stopped after moving the first unit.

The infantry in the trenches east of koenigsburg also attacked a cavalry in the open. I also bombarded with a ship some artillery and Infantry stack you had north of koenigsburg.

Leave a comment:

• academia
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Palaiologos, have you noticed my mistakes?

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    When it was my turn I was hasty and I did two VERY big mistakes and no replaying was allowed so I just played a turn that wasnt the best I could give (the mistakes were army positions)

Speaking of mistakes i had launched an attack at a heavily fortified french possition on turn 2, loosing 4 divisions before i called it off.

The German general staff hadn't quite yet grasped the full effect of modern technology on the battlefield.

Never before we shall attempt the same thing without artillery support.

To Glory!
    Last edited by Palaiologos; September 13, 2003, 07:47.

Leave a comment:

• jim panse
    replied
    Rhodes captured, Allied position at Suez overrun!

Along with our allies Ottoman troops have annihilated the defenders of Belgrade and wait outside for Austria to capture the city.
    Also the Allied positions at the Suez channel were overrun without casualties and the Siege of Suez began.
    In the Med our glorious Navy assisted our army in taking the Italian isles around Rhodes.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X