Palaiologos is away again

Leave a comment:

• jim panse
    replied
    BUMP

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Galvatron, If my units are on a mountain spot it is nearly impossible to destroy me cause 150% defence!
    And I have most of my units on mountains!
    And the russian army is so crap so dont complain

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    Originally posted by Patient English
    Is this game still progressing? I am doing a WW1 scenario myself at the moment, and would be interested in seeing how this one pans out....
    John

When did you start this one? I thought Colonies IV was your "last" effort...........

Leave a comment:

• Galvatron
    replied
    Aaand here I'm.

Jim I think you should increase the stats of the Austrians in comparison to the Russians. I think the equipment and training of the Austrians were faaar better than that of the Russians.

Have a look at yourself:
    Even 4 Austrian-Inf can't beat ONE russian inf. I mean it's unrealistic for an Army to withstand an onslaught of FOUR. Furthermore even Artillery is useless against the Inf. An attack of three Artilleries just get the Russian inf to the beginning of Yellow.

On with the propaganda:
    The Austrians entrench themselve in awaiting of the russian juggernaut BUT we will prevail and stop them, afterwards we will push them back to Moscow. Austrian women will receive postcards from their men from Moscow not latter than the end of the next year, this is a promise from the Emperor of all Emperors, Kaiser Galvy I.

Oh and finally the Austrian Royal family wish all Monarchs a merry Christmas, even the Anarchistic Republic’s of France and US
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    The Russian army has captured Bucuresti with small Casualties! Now Russia can help the Serbs against the Ottomans!

Three german units were annihilated east and north of Königsberg.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

(its december now)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nilat; August 30, 2003, 06:02.

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    you decided to play italy too?

Leave a comment:

• FiGu
    replied
    Entente Turn:

England:
    The Royal Navy Launched their attack against the German Fleet, which got completly destroyed!
    Leciester Was ReCaptured, and London is blocked, from getting reinforcements.

France:
    calm on the fronts, Paris and Nancy Reinforced.

Italian Turn:

Nothing much happened.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nilat
    replied
    I have to inform you guys that im pretty new in PBEMs and Im trying different strategies so can someone on my side or the enemy comment things I do?

I know I have done a few mistakes in this PBEM but practise makes perfect

Leave a comment:

• academia
    replied
    Mmm... you are the greek guy that posted in my thread about the basketball wc2002, aren´t you?

Leave a comment:

• academia
    replied
    P.S Academia your super argentinian basketball team lost from Venezuela by 5. Shi_t happens i suppose!
    Don´t even mention it!!!
    I almost shoot myself

Explanations for that performance?
    1) Overconfidence (in the last 6 games against Venezuela we beat them with an average of 23 points)
    2) Tired (10 games in 12 days in inhuman)

Anyway, wanna hear more odd results?
    Venezuela beat Canada
    Mexico defeated Brazil

Seriously... i´m astonished.... well, in general terms the world of basketball is upside-down. We are in chaos... and a new world order will emerge. i´m sure

P.S2 You never told me your opinion of the Greek referee in that World basketball championship final, did you?
    In my opinion, it was foul
    However, i admit that we lost that game. ok? we were winning the game (i don´t remember right now the difference) Yugoslavia stayed closed... we gave them a chance... and well... you know, it´s Yugoslavia

BTW, how´s Greece doing?? in september begins the european qualifying tournament
    good luck

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    Dudes,

I will be leaving in order to give some exams for the university.
    I will depart tommorow and only be back on September the 6th.

Thanks for your understanding.

I hope it is not much of a nuinsance. In all other circumstances i wouldn't care if someone else played my turn for me, but the battle for dominance against the RN has reached its climax, and i fear that my elaborate plans wouldn't be equally understood to anybody but me!

P.S Academia your super argentinian basketball team lost from Venezuela by 5. Shi_t happens i suppose!

P.S2 You never told me your opinion of the Greek referee in that World basketball championship final, did you?

Leave a comment:

• academia
    replied
    *No news... everything quiet in the empire.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Palaiologos
    replied
    I see it like this: when a "coastal bombardment" happens it is essentialy a general attack by the navy against that target, not ships linning up and bombard.

but that is my view.

I say allow ships to bombard but make it less potent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X