This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arnelos

Unfortunately, most of the dates listed would be in the 22nd Century.
    mmmmm and some numbers might surprise you......

ill do a quick calculation based on mings current ppd and others to see when they cross on the graph....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Would it be too blasphemous to create a Sid rank at 100,000 posts?
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

mmmmm and some numbers might surprise you......

ill do a quick calculation based on mings current ppd and others to see when they cross on the graph....
        That should be interesting..........
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          Man, everyone's a deity now.........damn spammers. We need more titles.

Yeah, what titles can we put in between Emperor and Deity? Any suggestions?
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• While fun to suggest new titles, apparently the forum software can not handle any more titles. Although perhaps Vb3 can... Something for someone else to look into.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Then just push some of the titles a bit, like instead of having 30 posts (or how many it is) to change to the first title, you need 300 posts instead...

Comment

• Nah, the lower titles are perfectly placed so that you actually feel like you achieved something by making 30 posts on the site. When I first started posting, it was daunting doing that.

We need to take care of our n00bs.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by ADG

Yeah, what titles can we put in between Emperor and Deity? Any suggestions?
                  The gap between emperor and Deity is fine I think. Plus in reality I doubt we'll have enough deities in the near future to warrant a further title after Deity. Possibly by that time the current limitations wont be in force.

Comment

• I was more thinking about pushing Deity to require more posts than it does now, and have a title somewhere in between...

Comment

• Yeah there might be case for that now that even riff-raff like Skanky and Jamski will soon be Deities.

The emperor bracket is looking somewhat large. Still, it's not going to happen for a while, if at all, anyway.

Comment

• Mark just have to create the Sid with 20.000 post and that's it
                        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Ming level might be more appropriate.

Comment

• Yeah right now the deities can still roam freely in the unlimited space of heaven, but eventually we'll all transcend given enough time. Then the deities may really need to rearrange the social scales in a crowded heaven I guess. Hopefully that time has still not arrived yet.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Once we have 20 deities by current rules (maybe next year sometime) we can make Deity a dynamic level based on the post count of the 20th Deity on the member's list.

Comment

• That's just cruel. Think about it. Those old Deities who have worked long hard hours to earn a spot in the heaven will unavoidably be pushed off by the young ambitious new deities who produce spams easily with every breath.
                                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X