Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor does posting frequently in this thread mean that the other 20 ppd people make elsewhere aren't quality posts.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Indeed. Thus I submit to the godz that Jamski's analysis is misleading, and I might add, deliberately so. I fear the only acceptable response, regrettably, is to ban him immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
        Indeed. Thus I submit to the godz that Jamski's analysis is misleading, and I might add, deliberately so. I fear the only acceptable response, regrettably, is to ban him immediately.
        bye bye Jamski
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I second that...

but for Chilean President!
          Jasmki is a nice person

By the way, GerarDream is Gerar Dean now.
          Last edited by Unspeakable Horror; May 7, 2004, 10:03.
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
            Indeed. Thus I submit to the godz that Jamski's analysis is misleading, and I might add, deliberately so. I fear the only acceptable response, regrettably, is to ban him immediately.
            maybe the monthly lists should have their own forum, with Dr. Spike, Rasputin, etc as moderators?
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• I don't think so.

Comment

• Maybe at Eventis, if the thing ever gets fixed.

btw, is Jamski insinuating that Moi is a spammer? I'm shocked... shocked I tell you!11!!!
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror
                  I second that...

but for Chilean President!

>>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Hey I didn't know these lists existed until this month.

And its kind of fun and very productive to post here.

I agree jamski should be banned, again
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• With a 100% PCR when he has 9999 posts

Rough justice? What rough justice?
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                        With a 100% PCR when he has 9999 posts
                        That's precisely my biggest fear ...after death
                        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
                          Didn't Boris get a PCR during that same incident too?
                          IIRC at first Trip & Boris got a 10% PCR, then Boris sent a PM too Ming and that resulted ( probably not only that though ) into Boris getting a 0% PCR and Trip getting a 20% one.
                          Boris and Trip both got PCRs from Ming, who demanded them to check their PMs. Boris' correspondance with Ming cleaned him, and he got his postcount back, while Trip's correspondence with Ming only embittered things, and he got twice as much PCR
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• x - 1/10x = y
                            y - 1/10y = z

z != x - 2/10x

Comment

• ahhh the spam king has beholden our little list thread again !!!

glad to see him pop in and find time to post here when he obviously so busy in his Recreation and Commons room threads !!!!

I for one admit to liking to post , I am not afraid to admit, I am a post a holic... I am addicted to it.
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos

some Civ3 demogame people (Paddy the Scot, MrWhereItsAt, conmcb25, Rhothaerill...)
                                Civ3 only? So no mention of the Civ2 DG, where I was the final President, the SMACDGs, the PBEMs.....

/me reflects on a massive hypocrisy from Arn in IRC conversations vs what is obviously going on here....
                                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                                X