X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? I didn't think of that.

Comment

• I didn't say they produce any thinkings with every breath.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• i think we will hit 20 deities well before next year ....
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• How about once we hit 20 deities, whenever somebody else reached deity status one of the 20 old deities would be voted off by the existing deities?

That'll make sure only the real quality deities get to keep their quality ranks.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
            young ambitious new deities who produce spams easily with every breath.
            * Arnelos looks at HongHu's join date and PPD.

You mean sorta like you?

(and me! )
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• perhaps limiting Deitys to those ewho joined before 2002 ~~~~~

Comment

How about once we hit 20 deities, whenever somebody else reached deity status one of the 20 old deities would be voted off by the existing deities?

That'll make sure only the real quality deities get to keep their quality ranks.
                Ming would lose deity status far too quickly.

Comment

• You know... you could always have "Greater" and "Lesser" deities.

I mean, the main Greek pantheon included something on the order of a dozen "Greater" deities, but dozens upon dozens of so-called "Lesser" deities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos

* Arnelos looks at HongHu's join date and PPD.

You mean sorta like you?

(and me! )

We still have to remind ourselves everyday though Arnelos that young and ambitious we might be, we are still far away from becoming new deities.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• eveyone here so far, is a lesser deity ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos

Ming would lose deity status far too quickly.
                        You have to trust the ability of judging and the sense of fairness from our deities don't you? I mean aren't there anything we could depend on these days?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• all we can depend on is that some people will want to be mroe equal than others.....

Comment

• If Ming lost diety status, he could give all of the other dieties 100% PCR. Nasty.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
                              perhaps limiting Deitys to those ewho joined before 2002 ~~~~~
                              I really like that idea

BTW, are we going to get mid-month stats?
                              >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

We still have to remind ourselves everyday though Arnelos that young and ambitious we might be, we are still far away from becoming new deities.
                                Not for long at the rate you are going
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X