This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Actually, I was thinking about that and there really is no reason why another rank cannot be added manually. Say you reach 15,000 or whatever posts, a quick PM to Ming and he can give you a custom title of "Sid". Anyone else reaching that number of posts also gets the custom title. Giving a custom title is probably as easy as changing a user's name, and due to the custom title being up the higher end of the scale, there will be few people achieving it so not too much work for Ming.

Something for Markos and DanQ to consider, anyway.

hi ,

great idea !

, what about 20 000 and 25 000 marks , ....

some of us will reach that level within 30 months , .....

have a nice day
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Some have already past the 20.000 mark.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Well, one, and he can set his title to whatever he wants anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Something for Markos and DanQ to consider, anyway.
          Yay, even more +1mongering!

More seriously, I think one could choose his custom title at 1,500 posts or so. And maybe siplmy give the power of a title change to the user, instead of letting it only to mods.

Maybe we will see less +1mongering in the future that way.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• darn good point Spiffor
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

More seriously, I think one could choose his custom title at 1,500 posts or so. And maybe siplmy give the power of a title change to the user, instead of letting it only to mods.

hi ,

, 1500 is a bit low , ....

then again if its all about the +1's , just remove all the titles , ....

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

Spiffor, I think you have a very good point there.
                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• It's not a bad idea but I agree with panag, 1500 is waaaay too low.

How does the titles work in CFC?
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
                    Who cares

Can a mod put me back to 0 posts please?
                    If you reaaly want that then a PM to ming wil ldo it in no time flat !!!
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• would anyone +1 if there was no post count ??? other boards dont have similar titles but are stil lfull of it ...

Comment

• update

ok before anyone says anything i know not all use flags nad some are worng .. but for all those patriots out there...

Here is the top ten nations for May

Most members

Country Total Users
                        United States 13316
                        Canada 2236
                        United Kingdom 1909
                        Germany 1737
                        Australia 1098
                        France 644
                        Netherlands 638
                        Sweden 562
                        Spain 555
                        Abu Dhabi 416

Comment

• top ten natiopns , post count average per poster.....

obviosuly some nations only have one poster ...

Country Average PC
                          Solomon Islands 5536
                          Tonga 3146
                          St Vincent and the Grenadines 2946
                          St Pierre and Miquelon 1881
                          Norfolk Island 1367
                          Tuvalu 1187
                          Gibraltar 958
                          Palestine 865
                          Mozambique 828
                          Nauru 758

Comment

• If you reaaly want that then a PM to ming wil ldo it in no time flat !!!
                            I did, but he hasnt replied yet.
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• same list except discounting all those with less than ten posters...

so minimum ten members per nation

Country Total Users Average PC
                              Palestine 10 865
                              Europe 246 569
                              Australia-Aboriginal 26 543
                              Vatican City State 25 303
                              US Virgin Islands 24 254
                              Israel 136 236
                              Wales 41 232
                              Chile 66 224
                              Uruguay 25 187
                              Iraq 10 167
                              Serbia 19 152

Comment

• Tell me when you are going to update and I'll use UK flag to help us out a bit with the posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X