X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...which would be today.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• in most places in the world . yes today !!!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Was it that obvious?

In case anyone was wondering, I did manage to get my assignment in on time.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• i missed ya skanky...

well i only noticed when doing an update for jamksi above and noticed your ppd was 0.65 !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            Was it that obvious?

In case anyone was wondering, I did manage to get my assignment in on time.
            Obvious as a bloody heart attack.

I figured for sure you had finals, or were moving or something.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• it is just terrible how real life gets in the way of this site

Paddy and the Scots
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Indeed.. damn sleeping hours.. damn work hours.. oh wait, I'm on vacation.. yuhuu

BTW Ras you are climbing up very fast! I can hardly keep my current position in the Top20
                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• I suppose I had better warn people I have another assignment due soon too.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• wel lmiss you skanky, better put t off till after end of may though, you dont want too many people popping in as a deity in fornty of you

Comment

• discounting spamsky ooops i mean jamski...

the race is on for next deity....

lay your bets now....
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Its not one of those things you can put off. Its due Thursday, has to be in the mail at the latest by Wednesday. But I've almost started it now, so all is good.

I bet on myself, naturally.

Comment

• well you do have the edge in the numbers and post rate , but i thin chilean might just pip us both.....

Comment

• Remember chaps it isn't a race (but I beat you all anyway - ha! ). You don't want to fall foul of Ming whilst competing.

Comment

• No, one falled deity is enough for the Legends of Apolyton(tm).

Comment

• /me goes to say something.
                                /me hesitates
                                /me ponders a moment
                                /me is about to speak
                                /me hesitates again
                                /me wonders if there's any point saying anything at all
                                /me thinks its probably best to just forget it
                                /me leaves thread whilst shaking his head
                                /me wonders who the narrator is
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X