This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rasputin
    all we can depend on is that some people will want to be mroe equal than others.....
    Indeed we can. Fact is, some of us really are more equal than others.
    Last edited by Arnelos; May 10, 2004, 16:41.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
      i think we will hit 20 deities well before next year ....
      The last couple will trickle in though. I think the first month or so next year looks a better bet.

Comment

• you forget how many aere due by end of year ...
        Attached Files
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• thats 10 more before year end ...

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
            How about once we hit 20 deities, whenever somebody else reached deity status one of the 20 old deities would be voted off by the existing deities?
            Deity Mafia!1!
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
              Yeah there might be case for that now that even riff-raff like Skanky and Jamski will soon be Deities.
              You make that sound like it is a problem.
              They let you in, so its hardly going to be an exclusive club now, is it?
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                Man, everyone's a deity now.........damn spammers. We need more titles.
                You're right.

10,000 posts should make demigods.

Deities are to need 20,000 posts
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• That will more than likely result in older deities (roughly half of the original deities) being demigods forever, while the newcomers will be the Deities.
                  This won't matter for Ming, but for the other deities...
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Mao won't mind. He's hardly here anymore.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• as the marx brothers once said,...

"I not sure i want to be a member of a club that would let me join..."

Comment

• Bah, why not just expand the pantheon to include all the many deities. The people will know, of their own accord, which are to be taken seriously.

What is a deity, afterall, if no-one visits their temples?
                        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Come on, we all haven't collectively forgotten about Super-deity levels in civII. There're 5 more levels of deity to exploit!

Comment

• and even if we cant change the Poly titles we can use our own titles for the Demigods.

Comment

• ahh surely those with the Powers can sort some new titles into the process...

it can't be that hard - they be all so powerful right
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• limited by the program they use///

Comment

Working...
                                X