This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben

Or a rabid desire to increase postcount.
    Actually I think that is the real reason usually
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
      For HongHu;

Stats on: "lord of the mark"

Registered Dec11, 2000

1776 Total posts

1.43 posts per day.

Not a n00b, but definately not a spammer like you or Skanky.
      You do know that OT posts don't count don't you con? You are an emperor afterall.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
        Not a n00b, but definately not a spammer like you or Skanky.
        And real spam is not about its quantity, it's about its quality. As I always say.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I have seen instances where a person has replied to one point in two seperate posts. Now that takes skill.

HongHu
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu

And real spam is not about its quantity, it's about its quality. As I always say.
            Is that why your post count is higher than mine and you joined about 6 months later?

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

It is possible to combine quality and quantity for a few very skilled practitioners of the art.

Comment

HongHu and con use MZO to spam training operations that are effectively applied here
                >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

this thread is turning into a spam thread

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Yeah Paddy is shooting for Deity in double quick time it seems. Anyone that gets it, say, before they've been here for at least 2 and half years should of course be banned.
                    interesting...

considering our registration dates

ahh well my days in Demo Games are almost over

so that just leaves some great stories and a few PBEM's

my post count should drop quite a bit now
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Dangit... every time I try to become more active on these boards and get my daily postcount higher, I end up being busy for another whole day and a half not posting during that period AT ALL.... it probably balances out to about 5-6 posts a day... not terribly high.
                      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        Or a rabid desire to increase postcount.
                        I seem to remember I have seen LOTM do this in the OT as well. Apparently, whe he has two points to make from the same quote, he is used to make them in separate posts. I don't think that's blatant +1mongering (especially in the OT), but it's quite sound in order to get understood.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          this thread is turning into a spam thread
                          Every "Month X list" thread is a spam thread, dedicated to discussing about our spammers and their techniques. That's why we love them
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

my problem is I lost interest in the demo games. It can be difficult to hold interest in the same game for months on end.

And for the same reason I lost interest in my pbem's.

But I have had a resurgence in playing Civ3:conquests and SMACX (which I just recently obtained from amazon.com). So I do post in those associated forums. And I also post in other games because I play other games such as Baldur's Gate.

But that alone only nets me around 10 posts per day. But because I've been here so long, my average is only 3.31.

Comment

some people like to make the point in one post at a time, replying to many posts in one post can sometimes lose the point, better to do multiple replys to each post you have a point to raise about
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Dissident:
                                Actually, we are currently preparing the next Civ3 Demogame. I have just opened the second poll (map properties) to determin what kind of map we want to play. If you want to regain interest in Demogames, even temporarily, you may want to look there

(we continue playing the current one until the next one is set up; the current one fares badly, and many people have lost all interest in it)

Comment

Working...
                                X