X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and link to the originals....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Well she spams A LOT at the AC demo game forum.

Makes me and Skanky look like amatuers
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

The good thing about not contributingis you always stay an emperor

Comment

50 posts per day...

Comment

Yeah Paddy is shooting for Deity in double quick time it seems. Anyone that gets it, say, before they've been here for at least 2 and half years should of course be banned.

Comment

agreed lets petition ming to have it done !!!!
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I got scared now remembering some of my own actions in April. Two days, with approx. 70 posts in one, and no less than 50 in the other. That's freaky, do I have no life?
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                  do I have no life?
                  No.
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Yeah Paddy is shooting for Deity in double quick time it seems. Anyone that gets it, say, before they've been here for at least 2 and half years should of course be banned.
                    Nah just as soon as they get to Diety give em a PCR, but dont ban em. Keep em around so we can hear em moan about it
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Keep em around so we can join in their +1 complaint thread in the community forum and get closer to deity ourselves
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        Keep em around so we can join in their +1 complaint thread in the community forum and get closer to deity ourselves
                        Another good point BUT AFTER thier PCR

Comment

Doesn't look to me like you two are anything close to amatuers.
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                            just for honghu...

Based on posting since 20/2/2004

PPD 21.93243243

Deity Level at that rate

25/11/2004
                            /me bows.

I'm very honored.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I've yet to master the double-post without others commenting on it.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

HongHu pulls it off occassionally

Comment

Working...
                                X