Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I should get an award for the most lopsided poll results in the history of Apolyton.

Surely there has not been a poll with such a lopsided result.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      I think I should get an award for the most lopsided poll results in the history of Apolyton.

Surely there has not been a poll with such a lopsided result.
      If you leave out one-person elections in the democracy games, you're probably right... that said, I doubt that even any of the very lopsided one-person elections got a FIFTY-ONE to three vote.... and I'd have to dig through far too many threads to find out for sure.
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        Own goal?
        Dauphin would have Own Goaled, had you put a question mark on the end.

Comment

never remove the feature, i need it
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
            Hey, I really do have green eyes, you know.
            Are you naturally a jealous person?

Comment

I fail to see any own goals.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Alas.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Indeed, all the action seems to be up the other end of the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Are you naturally a jealous person?
                    I wish
                    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                      Indeed, all the action seems to be up the other end of the pitch.
                      No, just because he failed to notice an own goal doesn't mean that one did not occur. Surely he noticed my original post that he quoted was facetious enough not to be serious. I can understand non-native English speakers taking the post at face-value, but you and BC? I have to say, I am disappointed.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Surely he noticed my original post that he quoted was facetious enough not to be serious.

O' course. And I would have thought you would have noted the same in my response.

And I think Spike was accusing me of not being on the ball.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Ming's list must be ever growing.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Does the fact that this thread is still around mean that the admins are considering the original proposition of removing the edit feature?
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• It means the admins couldn't be bothered stating the obvious - the edit function will not be removed - and the mods don't mind the discussion in the thread continuing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                                It means the admins couldn't be bothered stating the obvious - the edit function will not be removed - and the mods don't mind the discussion in the thread continuing.
                                ...or they're too busy, or haven't checked this thread yet. Don't worry, this will be closed sometime.
                                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                                X