Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not totally, Ming. Three of us didn't agree.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

But on the other hand this site isn't a democracy, so whatever the Godz say goes.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        But on the other hand this site isn't a democracy, so whatever the Godz say goes.
        That's right
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The Godz or the Deities?
          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

I spend half my time editing my posts, so my answer is no. On the other hand, it would save me time if I couldnt edit them.

EDIT 1: grammar in first sentence

EDIT 2: added second sentence

EDIT 3: fixed typo in description of EDIT 2

EDIT 4: Added smilie for effect
            Last edited by SpencerH; May 5, 2004, 11:20.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

What did the Godz say?
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

The Godz == Markos and Dannos.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

then, what's The Mingâ„¢?
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

That makes it clear the inconclusiveness of the present question. I'm pretty sure the aforementioned Godz have not said anything on the topic at hand.

[Edit] On the other hand, The Mingâ„¢ said "TOTALLY". And he said "That's right". Which added to the inconclusiveness rather, I think.
                    Last edited by Snowflake; May 5, 2004, 11:51.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Chilean President
                      Evil.

Originally posted by HongHu
                      That makes it clear the inconclusiveness of the present question. I'm pretty sure the aforementioned Godz have not said anything on the topic at hand.
                      Which just goes to show how useful this thread is.

Comment

The Mingâ„¢ is a dark entitity who (along with his shifty sidekick and brother Lord Rah, Overlord of Ferrets) secretly infiltrated, currupted and eventually took over the Universe. The entities DanQ and Markos were kept as powerless figure heads to hide the truth from the masses.

Rumours hint of other dark entities who shall remain nameless (because I couldn't be bothered typing their names in) are secretly planning a counter revolution.
                        There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          I was under the impression that the proper form is "GodZ", not "Godz".

Afterall, for those of us with mod priviledges in various forums, we receive our SpellZ from the GodZ.
                          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

The Mouth of the Godz and Arbiter of their Divine Justice.

Through him, all shall fear the GodZ and yet know their infinite wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                              Not totally, Ming. Three of us didn't agree.
                              See, it's sort of like the survey where only 1 in 10 dentists pick chewing tobacco as the better brand of toothpaste - it's really just a sanity test masquerading as a stupid question.

Comment

"Chief Minion of (the Grand Lord and True Emperor of Apolyton)"
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X