% of settlers, warlords, princes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.

It's the first time I see a thread having THAT many replies in less than 12 hours I think hehe
    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

I'd rather think of you as the useless git who's too lazy to open an Excell sheet and copy-paste a few numbers from the member pages
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

It's the first time I see a thread having THAT many replies in less than 12 hours I think hehe
        Yes, I can do that to threads
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

with civ4 announced how many more emporers we going to have by time it is released. a lot of those emporers came abouit due to civ 3 release.

and given enough time we all going to achieve deity level one day , by time civ XV is released .....
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

168 emperors...hmmm.. that's too many. I'll have to become deity then.
            Chilean president- I know how you feel, it used to be an elite honor... I think I was the 40th... and now, just look at it... massive expansion thanks to the heathen demogames

-
            Strangely enough it's pretty sad to note that Apolyton is mostly maintaned by a core of 500 posters at Prince/King level and beyond... and how most of the posts on this forucm are due to just about 300 maxi-core posters who account for perhaps 800,000 posts of the 2.2 million on apolyton

--
            Well, actually, I think that Locutus' count of 167 is closer to the truth, since MtG zeroed his emperor status and a few people dropped off because of PCRs... my estimate would be that without extensive PCRs, we'd have about 150 Emperors... and if OT posts counted
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

with civ4 announced how many more emporers we going to have by time it is released.

Demo-games
              Last edited by alva; December 12, 2003, 14:33.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

yes they certianly filled a void for +1 posters , but they are a good fun way of playing the game too

Comment

Hmm, they can and should be yes.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

didnt actuallty manage to get into one but lurked the forums and had fun watching

Comment

So 7 Deities have posted almost as much as 356 Kings

Actually, make that 6 as mao ceased posting a long time ago.

Amazing.

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                        So 7 Deities have posted almost as much as 356 Kings

Actually, make that 6 as mao ceased posting a long time ago.

Amazing.

Asmodean
                        \

deities - kings Sings: We, three kings, of orient are.....
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                          with civ4 announced how many more emporers we going to have by time it is released.

Demo-games

Outrageous, isnt it?
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Hmm. I'm surprised at the sheer number of posters who have yet to get beyond the "Settler" stage. I guess that adds weight to the idea that, out of 45,000 members at 'Poly, not more than a 2,000 to 3,000 are really active members. The rest are lurkers or one-time registrants for whatever reason.

Gatekeeper
                            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Wow there are a lot of settlers.

Of course, I used to think that posting enough to get to chieftain was an unobtainable feat (back when all I did was lurk) and now I'm on the verge of emperor-ness (though it doesn't really matter since I have this cool title )

Comment

Wow.

33% of all the non-settler posts come from the Emperors.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X