No announcement yet.

% of settlers, warlords, princes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion - make deity special again by offering a CUSTOM TITLE for all at 15,000 posts. No code change needed and very little effort from the mods.

I have the greatest ideas.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I think another title should be added, but apparently its not that easy. Also I don't get why the 15,000 title makes Deity more special. There are so few deities anyway.

Comment

Another statistic:

% of spam posts: 99.7%
        % of non-spam posts: 0.2%
        % of meta-spam posts: 0.1%
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Link?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Is than including the OT?

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
              Another statistic:

% of spam posts: 99.7%
              % of non-spam posts: 0.2%
              % of meta-spam posts: 0.1%
              I demand to see the raw figures! After all, there must be more metaspam than that.

Comment

If everyone posted as much metaspam as you and BC, perhaps.
                But I think you two are the only metaspammers around, so the figure seems valid.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Could someone please enlighten me?

What is meta-spam?
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I rarely meta-spam..........BC is the master. ADG, I created the term to describe BC's posts, which were rarely spam, but often pointing out or discussing the spam of others. Hence meta-spam.

Comment

• Ahh... thx

Comment

• so pointing out spam isnt spam, but pointing out meta spam is
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Pointing out spam is spam. Pointing out metaspam is spam.

Technical chart:

Spam: obviously spam
                          Metaspam: more subtle spam
                          Pointing out metaspam (meta-meta-spam?): even more subtle. However, to stop the recursion having infinite length I postulate the existence of a power n such that meta^n has ceased to become more subtle, and actually ratchets back to being worse than original spam.

In practice n is about 3.

Anyway, to get back on topic so this thread doesn't get quashed..........did anyone work out the numbers for active posters?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                            Anyway, to get back on topic so this thread doesn't get quashed..........
                            DARN GOOD IDEA.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• To calculate the posts for active posters, we have to first define what an active poster is. Everyone who posted in the past week is surely active. But what about within the last month? 6 months? Where do you draw the line?
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I you haven't posted in the last month you're not active enough I'd say

But not having posted anything within 6 months is probably a more realistic way of saying who's active, and who's not

Comment

Working...
                                X