Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a Forum in the Other Games section for Sid's non-civ games and call it "SidGames"?
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Well, its about Pirates. You can be a Pirate or you can hunt down Pirates. You sail around the Spanish Main in a Pirate ship and interact with Pirates.

Did that help?
      Well...
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'd totally go for a Sid Games forum.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue
          How about a Forum in the Other Games section for Sid's non-civ games and call it "SidGames"?

Sorry, but no.

----------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue

That'd be a great name for a site...
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator

That'd be a great name for a site...
              If you put Sid's name on it, it would probably cost you a good deal of $$.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I don't think you took the joke, did you? Ever heard about SidGames, Plato?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                    Sorry, but no.

----------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS
                    How many different ways must DanQ say no?

Oh the humanity!

Seriously, we can post about it in the OtherGames Forum, although this thead doesn't appear to be going away................

Comment

although this thead doesn't appear to be going away
                      We have to credit your diligent bumping to saving a thread.

Do you have further intelligence on the upcoming Pirates game? Your coy post earlier intrigued me.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I never played the original. Is it a civ game on ships?

Comment

Well, if there won't be a sidgames forum then I guess I will just have to spam my Pirates threads in one of the existing forums.

Comment

Well it's not spam if you use 'other games'.

Comment

You ruin all of my fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
                                I never played the original. Is it a civ game on ships?
                                No. It's more like...erm...Elite, if you ever played that classic. You sail around the Spanish Main, conquering ships, selling what you conquer in different ports, hunt for treasure, and try to make it with the governor's daughter

Asmodean
                                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                                X