X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkG
    indeed!

currently it's mostly an issue of ability rather than will...
    Good to hear that For a moment I thought someone's logic circuts hadn't come back up after the power failure
    cIV list: cheats
    Now watch this drive!

Comment

Why not just invade the Dinosaurs forum?
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I'm wondering how much a game like Pirates2 could be analyzed.
        Knowing 'Poly Tubbies though, quite a lot!
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
          Oh yeah. SimGolf was soooo Civvy.
          /me looks around for the SimGolf forum or news section.....
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

They talked about it in the RoN Gen forum.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
              Why not just invade the Dinosaurs forum?
              What is the Dinosaurs forum used for anyway? Why do we have a forum dedicated to a silly sitcom from Disney using animatronic Dinosaurs?

Besides I need someplace to post my "bouncy" graphic add-ons for Pirates! 2!

Comment

I thought Dinosaurs was for old games. It seems that no-one has the same idea of what the forum is for
                cIV list: cheats
                Now watch this drive!

Comment

IIRC it was for the game Dinosaurs, but is now obselete.

Comment

Yes, Dinosaurs was a game Sid Meier was developing, but it was not becoming what he wanted, and the game therefore was laid on ice.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                      Yes, Dinosaurs was a game Sid Meier was developing, but it was not becoming what he wanted, and the game therefore was laid on ice.
                      And Disney turned it into a SitCom? Sheesh, is nothing sacred to those Liberal Whackos?!

So if there isn't going to be a forum for an actual upcoming game named Pirates! 2!, why is there a forum for a game that never was or will be?

Not that I care, I just think its funny. Can we cut off the Dinosaurs forum and make another "secret" area out of it?

Comment

Why not just rename the Dino forum to Pirates?
                        ( Or new released games not covered in other forums but related to civ or its makers)

Comment

Originally posted by atawa

( Or new released games not covered in other forums but related to civ or its makers)
                          That's a rather clunky forum title.

Comment

If people are so desperate to discuss Pirates then they are perfectly welcome to start a thread in Other Games. We've had one or two already, but they've died now.
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Why should a site dedicated to Civilization style games cover an RPG of real time nature

Asmodean
                              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Because Sid Meier is the creator?(at least in theory. never know if it's just the name when it's him...)
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X