Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although i hate smileys in things like gaim and what not, i like them on this forum.

they have a certain charm...
    B♭3

Comment

I only use them to take some of the sting out of my replies, or add it as the case may be.

Comment

Let's turn off Apoc.

That would conserve bandwidth with considerably less effort.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Is it just me or do smiley animations stop when 'Poly's server is being used a lot?
          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

IIRC that's usually a browser issue............I get it with Opera sometimes.

Comment

Seriously, are smilies really better than Poly loading faster?
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Will killing smilies really make that much of a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  Seriously, are smilies really better than Poly loading faster?

Truely spoken from the person that has HOW MANY group logos.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

Good one rah!
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        Truely spoken from the person that has HOW MANY group logos.
                        I don't post much though.

And I would gladly give up the group logos if the smilies will go too.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Yeah, you're right, almost 1800 post means you hardly post at all.

Just what purpose does having 12 group logos listed serve for you? I'm just curious.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They're gone...

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I swear, I had nothing to do with it.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't you notice? Poly is faster already!

Comment

Working...
                                X