This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's turn off smilies

Seriously. It was fun back in the day when we didn't have pictures in place of text. We could save bandwidth and bathe in nostalgia.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

No, smilies are good.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Get rid of smilies?!? =O

D:

Comment

Bad idea.

Comment

Most smilies will be in your cache anyway
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

hi ,

if we ged rid of them , then the next thread is bound to be " lets turn off icons " , .......

have a nice day
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

/me adds Apoc to his hit-list.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

The smilies is here to stay!
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Let's turn off posts! They take up too much bandwidth, and stop me enjoying the smileys and avatars!

Comment

Smiles are too much fun. This place would be more bland without them.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Let's turn off Apoc.
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Let's turn off posts! They take up too much bandwidth, and stop me enjoying the smileys and avatars!

Not enough I say, you infidel, blank pages only !!!!
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Let's turn off Apolyton several times a day. . .oh wait.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Let's just unplug a couple of internet backbones. Think of all the bandwidth we could conserve!

Comment

Working...
                              X