Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life without smiley's, that would be horrible. Let's just not even go there. There just to much fun.
    A Finnish Viking stuck in the Midwest for five generations.

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
      Take a look at this f*cking emoticon, and tell me how exactly that's a "smilie":

It shows that people are glad you're volunteering to draw replacements.
      I just can't stand that thing... but it's not half as bad a this:

Look at how sh*tty they are - ESPECIALLY the guitar player
      Now that you have pointed out the problem, fix it.
      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
      XGalaga.

Comment

Zylka, I never noticed it, but the guitarist is eating his arm. Thanks for pointing that out.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

There is nothing wrong with eating your arm. I do it all the time.
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

There isn't much of an arm left for him to eat, though.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
              Take a look at this f*cking emoticon, and tell me how exactly that's a "smilie":

I just can't stand that thing... but it's not half as bad a this:

Look at how sh*tty they are - ESPECIALLY the guitar player
              hi ,

well make a better one then , .....

since they are used a lot why should they go , this means people like them , ......

have a nice day

ps , can you leave that unfriendly use of words next time , there is no need to it , .....
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Zylka stirring I see. Those smileys are fine IMO.

Comment

Use the flag, Luke!

Originally posted by obiwan18
                  You are able to tell at a glance who wrote what. And much easier than reading the name text.
                  I can get so confused when everyone has the same flag in a thread, as to who posts what.
                  Then quit hanging around with all the other canucks.
                  Seriously, change your flag. Or tell the other canucks to change theirs.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Get a flag of some obscure country no one cares about. Like Poland.

Comment

can we get more like
                      &

They are cool
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                        Heaven forbid we remove something that detracts from actual CONTENT.
                        How so? Smilies are a replacement for nonverbal cues.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

smilies are also completely unneeded for the understanding of sarcasm.

B♭3

Comment

or understanding of humor either

and without smileys, I couldn't put this at the end of every post

Comment

wow.. that's cool.
                              let me try

>>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Tassadar made it

Comment

Working...
                                X